VOL 0 CH5

"Come on Ruby just a little further this way." said a girl with purple eyes and long blonde hair tied in pigtails. Wearing a tan blouse wrapped with a belt around the waist along with black pants and wearing brown loose boots.

"Urgh, you said that like an hour ago Yang." a short girl complained to her sister, having silver eyes and short black hair with red tips at the end. She wore a white long sleeve shirt adorned with a red hooded cape, as well as a black skirt with white leggings and black slippers. They were both walking through a forest not far from their home.

"Ruby that was just twenty minutes ago, so stop nagging" Yang retorted back, as she grabbed her sister's wrist, having her keep up her pace with her

"Ruby that was just twenty minutes ago, so stop nagging" Yang retorted back, as she grabbed her sister's wrist, having her keep up her pace with her. "But we been walking for forever and I don't know what 'this way' is" she said while trying to free herself from Yang's strong grip.

"if I told you, will you be willing to go freely" Ruby looks at her nodding with a smile, yang gives in and sighs "Ok, when I was just exploring around, I came across an awesome place filled with cool stuff and it had a house there" yang tells enough trying to sell her sister with the idea.

"Yang is it a junkyard" she deadpanned, looking at her with disinterest. "No, there's weapons there, Ruby", the red caped girl eyes gleamed with excitement with a growing smile. "Then what are we waiting for let go see it "she took off, trying to drag her sister, only for Yang to pull her back getting her attention. Ruby turns to see Yang with a smug smile

"what ?" ruby asked

"Do you know where it is?" Yang asked, as Ruby embarrassedly pouted, looking down at the ground. "No" responding in a meek tone. After walking for a while, Yang came to a stop in front of  some foliage, turning back to her sister.

" Are you ready?" ruby nodded beaming with excitement, yang then grabbed hold of some bushes and moved them. "WOW" ruby exclaimed for the reveal. It was in a large clearing, with an assortment of what seems to be training equipment, there was a training dummy made of straw and a poorly repaired potato sack with stitches and small gashes, with the trees there are two massive log close together hanged by rope, both ends of the logs are shaved into a cone. At the far end there is a green canopy tent with tarps covering the sides with sets of armor in different shapes and sizes just in front of the doorway, also near the tree line there are various weapons leaned against a misshaped weapons rack. Ruby marveled at the sight before a thought came to her mind.

"Who built it?" ruby asked, looking toward her sister

"I don't know and I don't care, now come on let go explore it" she said nonchalantly making her way to the tent, "wait I thought that you already explored it ?" Yang shook her head saying that she found it late at night. "Ok, but this is obviously someone's stuff. Wouldn't it be rude if we just snooped around." looking at ruby for a moment as yang thought of a response, soon her face lit up as she put her hand on her hips.

"Will if they didn't want people to find it  then they should have done a better job hiding it" she said with confidence, Ruby with her child like logic accepts this "ok makes sense, now let's go." Both girls walked in the clearing, ruby immediately going to the weapons while yang walked up to the dummy giving it a few jabs, rocking it, before heading to the tent. She looks at the armor on the floor and notices that it is damaged and in poor condition. She enters the tent seeing a workshop table at the corner on it was a chest plate looking like it was being worked on. To the opposite side was an open sleeping bag with a step stool on the side and a roll of white wrapping tape. She looked around the tent until she found a small knife and a silver disc, she went to pick it up to see a black wolf on it. Outside with ruby she was still ogling at the weapon, seeing that there were mostly plain non-transformable weapons, she couldn't help but feel disappointed. As she's looking, she noticed that they were heavily damaged with scorch marks and burnt leather on the handle, then she came to the last weapon as she looked in awe.