VOL0 CH18

"GUTS!!!"

"(GASP!!)" Guts eyes shot open as pushed himself off their cage, he then blindly about-faced and threw a right hook. He gathered his senses once he realized that his punch connected, looking up he saw wyald stagger back, without hesitation he unleashed a series of hits chipping away his armor as well as slashing into him

Being overwhelmed wyald puts his hand forward right in the trajectory of the sword, the sword cut right into it shocking the audience but what occurred next was unexpected, as wyald grabs hold of the sword locking guts in place. "That does it. YOU'RE DEAD MEAT" he pulled guts closer then punched him to the ground and followed with a powerful kick in the abdomen, sending him skidding across the arena only to stop when he impacted a barricade.

Wyald then looks at his hand, split in different directions right in the middle. The crowd then gasped as it reattached itself, healing the slash.

Yang and the others were hit with a sense of dread. "Qrow. has aura ever had healing to that extent?" tai utter in disbelief refusing to look away. "Not that i ever seen" qrow responded, he was gritting his teeth at the prospect that wyald is able to heal from such grievous. While the others look on to wyald. Ruby looks toward guts, the only reassurance she had that he was ok was that he was breathing, she felt terrible guts was going this far. Even without showing it she could tell that it took everything guts had to restrain himself before the match

Her eyes widened seeing Guts moving "look!!" she pointed in his direction catching everyone's attention. Guts was struggling to get up first as he pushed himself he hacked up blood and saliva. He let what remained drool out of his mouth before wiping it away. He was able to stand though he held his sword up in support.

"Come on" he uttered in a low growl, glaring at the ugly bastard in front of him. Wyald started before making his way towards guts, as he does Guts takes a couple of deep breaths and shakes off the weariness as he steels himself. Guts charges at the bastard he tries to smack him away but Guts weaves out of the way and slash Wyalds abdomen he then follows with a strong push kick knocking him back to a wall.

He then draws out his crossbow and starts unloading on wyalds, as he was backed up to a wall the bastard took the brunt of each explosive shot not having a chance to recover. The audience were worrying that he was being excessive on the faunus. While yang and the others look on in horror

Guts ceased firing and stowed his weapon away as he looked at the cloud of smoke in front of him. The arena was silent, unsure if guts flat out killed a man. They wait for the smoke to clear however wyald spring out with his armor gone, his clothes burnt and suffering from burns. Everyone recoiled at the sight all except for guts who looked on blankly, wyald breathed haggardly, looking for guts.

When his eye landed on the teen his face twisted into anger as he dashes toward guts. Guts grits his teeth and follows suits charging into wyald, he was within his grasp but all that ended once guts stabs through his shoulder causing him to hollow in pain, but gut did not stop as he knocks him to the ground pinning him down with his sword. He provides to get on top of him and ruthlessly starts wailing on him in the face.

THWAP!!!

THWAP!!!

THWAP!!!

THWAP!!!

THWAP!!!

Each punch, each strike, each hit was out of spite, hate and rage. Each one more brutalt to the last, to the point where guts hands were drenched in red and blood splatter on his face he glared at the bastard underneath him as his fist pushed wyald head deeper to the ground. In a moment it looked like that was going to change as he bit guts hand holding him in place as he tried to pry guts off with his free arm, but guts wrapped his arm around wyald's and broke it. He whales out in pain letting go of guts hand, but was interrupted as guts continued his beat down. This went on for a good while until the sponsors snapped out of their stupor.