HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 2 💀👻🎃

PLEASE ENJOY 👻💀🎃

At the dead of night a lone figure walks in the woods. He has tread far dealing with all matter of evil, both human and non-human but it doesnt matter because in the end they all die the same. The man knew something was wrong as soon as he walked into the forest, it reeked of death but not only that it was alive. Making the man on guard.

???: Guts don't you feel that, this feeling, uhh...

The elf couldn't finish as he was overwhelmed by negative emotions

Guts turns to the small elfen creature on his shoulder, even though he was against it, puck became, begrudgingly, his companion that has healing properties.

He grunted in response, he touched the back of his neck feeling the brand of sacrifice, it a curse that has been afflicted on him, that lures in evil entities. But it also serves to warn him of evil nearby. He feels it acting up bleeding in the presence of evil.

GUTS: yea, tsk don't tell me that it the whole forest

???: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

They turn to the direction of the scream, seeing it was a woman being dragged across the forest.

PUCK: should we...?

Guts took off after the woman hoping it would lead him to an apostle. He sees her being wrapped in vines speeding toward a tree. He sped forward and pulled out his sword, dragonslayer. He heaved the massive slab of iron and split the tree right down the middle. The woman slows down as she was getting close to the tree, when realize she stops she scrambles in ripping the vines off and gets up to see the one who 'saved' her.

Guts looks at the tree seeing it being just a regular tree, he still feels his brand acting up. Meaning itr not over

WOMAN: w-who are you?

He turns to face the woman, she takes a step back seeing him in his entirety. His hardened expression and missing eye, along with his huge frame makes him an intimidating figure. Her eyes drift to the slab carries as he stows it away.

GUTS: where did you come from

His gruff voice snap her out of her thought

WOMAN: I came from a cabin, but we need to leave now theres- who knows what.

While he questionable, he manage save and looks strong

GUTS: no take me to the cabin

WOMAN: No listen we need to- hmmm!! Hhmmm!!

The black swordsman grabs her face, shutting her up. He looks at her menacingly. Making the girl scream

GUTS: I'm not asking. take me to that cabin. Now!

He tosses her to the ground, as she shrinks under his intense stare , then puck appear reprimanding him.

PUCK: you shouldn't treat her like that!!

This result in the woman screaming leaving Guts annoyed, resisting the urge to facepalm

***

Within the same cabin there were three individuals that remain there, one was looking through the window worrying about their significant other, while the other two were investigating how to end this nightmare

JAKE: Where the hell is she? We gotta go out there and find her!

He peered through the barricaded window, surviving the foggy area

ASH: If she went out in those woods, she's not coming back.

Ash stated, being more familiar to the situation than anyone, he went through the previous night horror but not unscathed, as he had to butcher his girlfriend to pieces and not soon after was assaulted by the evil that existed. He was briefly possede but the morning sun returned him to his senses. After recovering he took his oldsmobile and tried to escape only to realize the evil prevented him from escaping.