Foxy

Foxy's POV:

"I told you! I'm not saying anything!" I snap at Funtime.
"It's so sad, Foxy. You used to be powerful, strong, unbeatable." E. Bonnie taunts.
"I am strong. I left to fight for what was right!" I scoff, "You lot are the weak ones for following in Freddy's footsteps."
Funtime shocks me again.
"It doesn't matter how many times you shock me, I won't budge!" I yell. I will protect them. They're my friends. My family.
"I don't care if I have to break you and put you back together, fox, I will get everything out of you!" E. Bonnie laughs.
"I have an idea." Funtime smiles wickedly, "Get me the Bonnie model."
"What are you going to do to him?" E. Bonnie asks.
"Tear him apart until Foxy here tells me something." Funtime gets close to my face, "Unless he wants to tell us now? Spare his friends life?"
"You wouldn't kill him. He has the same amount of information." I chuckle.
    My facade is unwavering. I refuse to give in to these... monsters. Chica brings in Bonnie a minute later. One of his ears have been torn off. Bonnie is sat across from me and turned on.
"F-Foxy?" He asks, "Is that really you?" He smiles. His smile is short lived when he sees Funtime.
"Now Foxy, you tell us everything about the rebellion, or we tear him apart in front of you." Funtime laughs, "Your choice."
I look at Bonnie. "He won't be telling you anything." Bonnie snaps, "Right Foxy? No matter what they do to me, nothing will come out of Foxy's mouth." I nod and look away from him.
"Aww too bad." Funtime laughs as he shocked Bonnie. At first all I hear is the electricity, but I hear him screaming a minute later.
"Anything Foxy?" Funtime asks, not stopping.
"Funtime, I'm sorry, please stop." I beg.
"Is Foxy begging me to stop hurting his friend?!" Funtime cackles, "Not a chance!"
Bonnie screams get louder, "Funtime! Stop!" I scream.
This is taking all of my dignity.
He needs to stop hurting him...
Funtime eventually stops and grabs my jaw.
"Anything you want to say, or do you want Bonnie to continue." Funtime asks.
I look at my friend, whimpering on the ground.
"Your crew killed majorly of our crew. They are probably scattered all over the planet below us." I sigh, "That's all I know."
"What is blocking us from hacking into you?" E. Bonnie asks.
"A code that Foxete and.... That Foxete put in place. I don't know anything about it." I explain, "Bonnie doesn't know either."
"You really have no idea about where they could be?" Funtime asks.
"No! Our ship is gone, they're probably in shambles!" I scowl, "I promise you, that is all I know."
"Shame. I'm not satisfied. Let's leave him to sit, come on Funtime." E. Bonnie laughs, dragging Bonnie out with him.
Please come back for us.

(500 Words)