Trouble Between Old Enemies

Illoha's POV:

I have a lot of mixed emotions right now. I probably seem like a total ass, but I mean this is overwhelming! My childhood bully, Isel, is on the ship. She is getting close with Fox, therefore it's causing relationship strain. I'm on bad terms with my father and planet! Emotional strain! If one more bad thing happens, I'm going to snap!
"Oh, hello there, Illoha." This aggravating, infuriating, vexing voice greets me.
"Isel." I state bluntly.
"Oh, you're not still mad about our childish arguments, are you?" She taunts.
"You told my father that I kissed one of the maids when I was 15!" I hiss.
"Well, I'm sure you would have liked to. Didn't you love Beema?" She smirks.
That's it.

Foxete's POV:

I heard screaming from down the hall. Dex looks up at me from our navigation stations.
"I didn't do it." I state bluntly.
"Illoha! Get off her!" I hear Keeva's voice command.
"Did she just say..." Dex struggles to hold in his laughter as I rush out into the hallway.
My girlfriend was beating the shit out of Isel.
Now, it's horrible to laugh, but it's all I could do. My girlfriend, a royal princess, was punching and kicking a councilman's daughter over gods know what.
"Foxete! Do not laugh!" Keeva holds in her laughter as she desperately tries to grab Illoha.
"Alright Princess," I snort, "You've beat her up enough." I grab her and pull her up easily.
She looks real smug.
"Isel, you okay?" I compose myself.
A non-verbal grunt was all I got.
I just drag Illoha off to the closest room, the kitchen, and sit on a chair.
"Details?" I ask.
"She pissed me off." My loving girlfriend states.
"What happened to diplomacy?" I smirk.
"She's a special case." Illoha crosses her arms.
"Past issues?" I shake my head.
"Yup." She nods, "Don't go into it, don't question it. I want her off this ship."
"Why? She seems so nice." I stand up to be eye-level with her.
"She's fooling everyone!" Illoha groans, "She's the devil!"
I'd rather not get into an argument.
"Alright. Just avoid her. Who knows, maybe you'll end up like me and Dex." I shrug.
"Best friends after I punch her lights out a few times?" She scoffs.
"Exactly." I smile.
"Sounds acceptable." She sighs, "I won't kill her... yet."
"Fantastic, now, I have to go back to that meeting with Dex." I smile, "Buh-Bye."
I leave the room shaking my head.
I left too much of an effect on that girl.

(430 words)