New Ship

Ophelia's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since we had to evacuate from our old ship. Foxete seems stressed recently, and I don't blame her. Puppet, the invisible animatronic that follows Foxete around, has been trying to help her as of recently. We've all been pitching in to collect food and other items for the new ship and Dex's baby. He told Foxete yesterday that his girlfriend, Josie, would be joining us and that she was pregnant. Foxete hit him with a newspaper. Arie and I were hesitant to join back with the crew, but seeing Foxete and Dex's determination kept us going. I walk towards our new ship, it's red and gold, ironically like Foxete.
"Hey Ophelia!" Fox greets me as I walk through the loading bay, "Whatcha up to?"
"Oh, I was just going to explore the ship." I smile.
"Good, you should familiarize yourself with it, there aren't many staircases, but there are a lot of teleporters." Foxete sighs, "It gets confusing which one goes where."
"Good to know." I giggle.
"Barracks are upstairs to the left, You and Arie are sharing a room, so you'll find a sign." She says, picking up a box from outside and teleporting back inside, "Unfortunately, Dex and Josie got the biggest room due to their baby."
"How big are the rooms?" Arie asks, appearing beside me.
"2 twin sized beds, 2 dressers, 2 bedside tables, a rug, Illoha and I have a bathroom in our room. It's pretty big." Fox replies, moving more boxes.
"Wow, bigger than the tiny closet we had before." Arie jokes.
"You could barely move in there!" Fox laughs, "Though, I do kinda miss it."
I look around the loading bay and then back to Foxete. On her belt she has some sort of purple sword.
"Is that the galaxy sword?" I ask, hushing my voice to a whisper, "I heard you had it, but I never saw it!"
"Oh, yeah." Fox looks at it, "I'm holding on to it for now."
"Awesome." Arie says in awe.
"The sword itself isn't awesome, the fact we have it is pretty cool." Fox sighs, "Bonnie and Foxy saw what it does first-hand."
"What does it do?" Arie asks.
"Teleports all living organics nearby to the place the user is thinking of." Fox explains, "Only problem is, we have no idea how to use it."
"As long as those evil animatronics don't get it, we're fine." I grin.
Foxete's face drops.
"What?" Arie asks.
She whips out her signal tuner and calls someone.
"Fox, what happened?" I ask.
"Hello?" Illoha answers.
"Do you have other galaxy sword?" Fox asks her, dropping her voice to a whisper.
"I thought you had it?!" Illoha panics.
"I have one of them!" Fox groans, "Come to the ship, we need to figure out if we left it on the ship and if Freddy has it."
She disconnects the call.
"There are two?!" Arie screeches.
"Yes! And we don't know what the second one does! Hopefully nothing!" Fox takes a deep breath, "Please help load the boxes onto the ship, I need to talk to Dex."
"Alright." I give her a small smile.
She smiles back and teleports away, upstairs I guess.
Two galaxy swords?

Keeva's POV:

I was casually walking around town when I get a call from Illoha.
"Uh, hey Keeva? Do you remember the second sword from that planet?" Illoha asks.
"Yes? How could I forget that?" I sigh.
"Do you happen to have the second sword?" She asks.
"I'm sorry?" I stop walking and stand off to the side, "You or Foxete don't have it?"
"Fox has one, we don't know where the other is." Illoha panics.
"No, I don't have it!" I groan, "I'm coming back to the ship, we better find this thing."
The whole galaxy is on the line if we don't find it.

Foxete's POV:

I teleport into the cockpit where I see Dex familiarizing himself with the controls.
"Hey Dex." I walk over.
"Hey, ya' need somethin'?" He asks.
"Yeah, so have you seen a galaxy sword?" I sigh.
"Yeah, in your belt." I says, not looking up.
"No like, a second one." I sit down in one of the chairs.
"I'm sorry, a second sword?!" He looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Yeah, we found one on the old ship, but we seem to have possibly left it there." I groan, "We've doomed the galaxy if Freddy finds it."
Suddenly, Ruon teleports upstairs.
"Uh, hey bud-" I stop mid-sentence at the particular item he is holding.
My heart stops.
My... son... is holding the most powerful weapon in the galaxy in his tiny child hands.
"Is this the galaxy sword?" He asks.
Dex and I just stare at the sword in his hands.
"I'm going to say that it is." He walks over to Dex and hands it to him, "I found it on the boxes. It had a note from someone named Otso."
"Otso, you are officially the best." I laugh, "Thanks Ru." I smile.
    Otso appears behind us, "I was gonna visit you guys, but when I went to your ship, all I saw were dead people. I saw the sword hidden in your room Fox, so I grabbed it seen as Freddy didn't. I think he assumed you guys took it with you."
"He knew I had one of the swords, he didn't think there were 2." Dex hands me the sword, "Thank you, Otso. This would've given me a massive headache."
"Anytime Fox!" He smiles.
He disappears as soon as he came.
"The only other interaction I've had with Otso was when he beat me up for flirting with you and his sister." Dex laughs nervously, "I kinda thought he would beat me up again there.
"Otso beat you up?" I scoff, "Is there anyone who hasn't hit you?"
"Yeah, took me by surprise." Dex chuckles, "Mean punch."
"It sounds like you get beat up a lot." Ru laughs.
"He really does." I smile, "You should go color with GlubGlub and Damien, I bought you guys new paper and crayons."
"Oh! Okay!" Ru grins and skips to the teleporter.
At least we know that the most powerful weapon in the galaxy isn't with Freddy.

(1050 Words)