The Portal

Freddy's POV:

The flashing light fades and I see a grey and red... room? I don't know. The floors are metal and grated. I'm on a portal like the one on Bonnie's old ship. I don't even know how I got here. I just woke up to a flash of white light. I walk out and prepare myself for whatever I might see. When I turn the corner I see some sort of goat-man. I quickly hide back behind the corner. When I look behind me I see a green girl with antennae and teal hair. She looks horrified.
"Please don't scream." I ask. She looks familiar. I search my memory to try and figure out who she is.
...Illoha
"Illoha? Right?" I ask.
Her hand is on her gun, "Freddy." She hisses.
"Is Foxete here?" I ask.
If it was possible, she tenses up more, "I don't know! Go back to your pizzeria."
"Isn't she your girlfriend?" I ask.
"Yeah, so?" She scoffs, "Go home."
The goat man turns the corner. Must be Dex.
"What the hell?!" He draws his gun.
"As much as I want you to shoot him Dex, Fox wouldn't like that." Illoha sighs. Dex lowers his gun.
They both look at me with hatred.
"I can't get home, so I'm gonna need you guys to get her." I sigh.
"She's not here. She's, uh, talking... with the Governor." Dex nods.
"I'll wait." I say skeptically.
Illoha groans, "Okay! Whatever! I'll make an announcement to the crew that you're on the ship. Don't, like, attack anyone." She walks off.
I stare at Dex, "What does Fox see in her?"
"She's not like that most times. She's nice to everyone except animatronics." Dex says awkwardly, "Soooo... Freddy...."
"Don't try and make small talk, please." I laugh, "I'm a murderous dictator here."
"Yeah, you're right." He laughs.
"So, how's everything here? Foxete hasn't texted me the weekly update." I sit by the portal.
"Between you and me? Not great. Fox and Illoha keep arguing about leaving or staying. Not big fights, but... fights." Dex shakes his head.
"It was bound to happen." I sigh, "They haven't even been dating a year."
"Fair." He shrugs.
"Aren't you the one with the baby? Kean?" I ask.
"Oh, yeah. He's my son." Dex looks proud of that, "Mine and my girlfriend Josie."
"Congrats about that." I nod.
"Mom?" A small hybrid walks in with teal hair, like Illoha's. He does a double... no triple-take when he sees me.
"Ru? Fox isn't in here." Dex sighs.
"I know that. I'm looking for my other mom." Ruon sighs, "Also, hello Freddy. Sorry, I thought you were the other one."
"Oh! Illoha went to her room." Dex tells him.
"Thank you!" Ruon runs off.
"He's Fox's adopted son." Dex chuckles.
"Illoha must love that." I sigh.
"Oh yeah she does." Fox smiles appearing behind Dex, "Wassup man."
"Oh, just stuck here." I sigh.
"Well, I'm glad you and Dex are getting along." She smiles, "But I need to talk to him about rescuing Bonnie."
"Well, tell me all about that, okay?" I stand up.
"Of course man." She smiles.
I stand on the teleporter and she types in the coordinates.
"See you later!" I wave.
One bright flash of light later, and I'm back home on stage.
What a strange group of people.

(585 words)