Next stop

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for my lack of updates! Life got in the way and I didn't have much motivation. I didn't want to give you guys chapters I wasn't proud of. I'll try to write more, but no promises.

Dex's POV:

    We managed to add two more crews to our army. Each has twenty people. Forty more soldiers! It's a miracle! I never thought that we might actually win, but this has given me hope. Actual hope.
"Where to next, Fox?" I ask, turning in my chair to face her.
"Well," she faces me, "we just got off Latoshia, so we should regroup and plan. Our next stop is Macola."
"Sounds good to me, Captain." I smile, she beams.
The door opens and Illoha and Keeva walk in. "I'm just saying, Illoha, we need to narrow down our specific goals. What are we trying to accomplish?" Keeva sighs.
"We're trying to create multiple platoons so that we can cover more ground. We'll try our luck at another planet, and who knows maybe we won't need any more after that." Fox joins their discussion.
"Since when did you get all diplomatic?" I laugh.
"I learned from the best." She nods towards her girlfriend.
Illoha laughs and leans against the nearby wall, "So, we head to Macola and hope for the best?"
"That's the plan." I nod, "They're allies that want the same thing as us."
"We just have to be careful. An ally can turn into into an enemy with little effort," Keeva shrugs. "Not to be pessimistic or anything."
"Of course, we just have to be careful," Fox agrees. "Davis? How long until we get to Macola?"
"About ten hours." Davis responds bluntly.
"Great, everyone clean up and get some beauty rest. We have a long couple of days ahead of us." Fox commands.
"Yes captain." I salute jokingly and walk out.
That kid has come far.

(320 words)