Eldon

Foxete's POV:

Pop
We teleport down to Eldon. To be honest, I'm terrified. That doesn't sound great considering the fact that I'm supposed to be the fearless one here. Our plan is simple, get in, insert the virus, don't get separated, get out. No delays, not one change in the plan. If Freddy finds out that we're here, we'll have to kiss our freedoms goodbye and say hello to Foxy and Bonnie, but not in the way we want to. I made everybody on the ship promise me one thing before I left, never to tell Foxy that I let Keori come on a stealth mission to break into one of Freddy's drone factories. He would kill me the moment he heard, no hesitation. I have survived to much to be slain by my adopted little sisters robo-boyfriend. Not happening. I teleport us into the factory with no detection. It's amazing how easy it is to take advantage of Freddy's arrogance. He thinks he's invincible until a 19 year old with PTSD storms in to kick his-
"Alright, let's start." Keeva takes out her map of the factory that Jake and Lexi printed out and begin to follow it.
"So, you're telling me, it's this easy?" Keori whispers.
"Well, no. We have to sneak past bots, but that'll be easy when we use these." I whisper back, pointing upwards.
"The ceiling?" Keori asks.
"No, vents." I smile.
"I won't fit in a vent." Keeva crosses her arms, "I'm much taller than you both."
"Well, Keori and I will." I roll my eyes, "Keeva, they're big vents."
Keeva sighs and agrees to try to climb through the vents. I open the vent grate and poke my head up. The walls were made of a metal that was extremely echoey, so we needed to be as quiet as possible. We all climb into the vents. We climb as carefully as possible through the vents until we reach the control room. I look through the grate below me and make sure the coast is clear. No such luck, 2 drones. I open the grate and quickly kill both guards with my dagger.
"How much time do you need?" Keeva asks, climbing down and helping Keori.
"I don't know? 10 minutes or so?" Keori whispers, plugging in the virus USB stick. Funny how easy it can be when you have the brainpower.
    I break past their firewalls and virus protection in under 5 minutes. Then, I download the virus into their bots and machinery. The code is clear, easy, too easy. I enter an override code I created to hack in. All his files connecting to the bots show up.
"Night night." I mutter under my breath.
Everything shuts down. All of the machines complete glitch out.
"You really did it geek girl." Keeva scoffs.
I hear a screech of a machine.
"That's our cue." I help Keori and Keeva into the vents then I hope up myself, closing the gate behind me.
    The guards swarm in, but the damage has already been done. The drones have gone haywire.
"Is there a difference between the guards and the drones?" I whisper to Keeva.
"The guards must be alive." She scowls.
"'K, so we can't just walk out?" Keori frowns.
I nod.
They're too late to stop the virus. I signal for us to crawl through the vents. They follow my lead and stop when I do. Keori is handling this well. I smile to myself. I open a grate and we and safely hide in a small room, a closet of sorts. I eventually get the nerve to peak my head outside, and, no surprise, everything is complete chaos. I close the door and turn to my friends.
"Okay, so we may be stuck in here for a bit." I whisper to them.
"That's not ideal." Keori panics a bit. That was expected.
I hear one of the guards begin to open the closet, so I grab Keeva and Keori and teleport out of the factory. It didn't work. I wobble a bit, still not ready for big surges of power. We're now in a bigger room with tons of crates.
"Why didn't you take us out of the building?" Keeva grabs Keori and I and shoves us behind a stack of crates.
"I tried, but we couldn't leave!" I whisper harshly, "We're stuck here. He must have electromagnetic force fields or something."
I look out the window and see a massive ship landing. On the side it reads SSR BREAKER.
My stomach drops to the floor.
We're going to die here.

Keori's POV:

Foxete looks sick, so I look out the window to see what she's gaping at. I see Freddy's ginormous ship hovering above the ground. Oh, well now I feel sick too. I grab Keeva's hand to try and get some comfort. She squeezes it lightly and lets go. So reassuring.
A guard comes in at that moment, with quick reflexes, Fox pushes me to Keeva before the guard could see me.
She saved me.
"Hey! Who are you?!" The guard yells.
I make eye contact with her before she goes. She's scared, really scared. She jumps over the crates to her left and runs out the door.
"Bet'cha you can't catch me, bozo!" She taunts.
She bought us time.
Keeva and I quickly leave the room, we scan the area for any possible exit.
"Would that be an exit?" I ask, pointing to the double doors that are opening for Freddy.
"Not a good one." Keeva sighs, "Unless, of course, you plan on turning yourself in for Freddy?"
She grabs my hand and begins leading me down hallways in search for some sort of window we could climb out of. Not really the smartest thing because we're multiple stories off the ground. We run around for 10 minutes and find nothing. Everything is on lockdown. I hear some commotion below, so I look over the ledge of the second floor.
"Keeva." I tap her shoulder and point at the ground floor. Foxete stands in front of Freddy, her ears drooping.
I wish I could read her mind.
"We can't help her." Keeva frowns, "She'll be fine, she always is."
"No! She won't be fine!" I tremble, "How are you fine with leaving her to die?"
"Of course I'm not!" Keeva pulls me away from the ledge, "But loosing Fox is better than all of us dying, now we need to leave!"
A guard rounds the corner a minute later.
Keeva hands me the map, "Keori, run. Find an exit."
She pulls out her gun and starts firing at the drone, more come, so I fight my tears and begin running away from Keeva.
I'm so sorry.

Foxy's POV:

I look around my damp cell. Foxete sits next to me, she's unconscious. She has a gash on her arm, seems like it's from a laser pistol.
Wait, Foxete?!
"Foxete?" I panic, "No, you can't be here!" I shake her until she wakes up.
"What..." Her voice trails off when she sees me, her ears droop as well.
We stare at each other for a second. A trace of a sad smile appears on her face, but it fades quickly. She looks down at her belt, her face drops.
"Looking for this?" Freddy asks, holding up the galaxy sword.
"Illoha's going to kill me if he doesn't." Fox whimpers.
I lean in close to her and whisper, "Is that the first or the second?"
"Second." She sighs, "It's the second one."
I see a guard come around the corner with Keeva in a headlock.
"Keeva! Why didn't you run?!" Fox scoffs.
"I'm sorry!" She frowns, "I tried!"
They throw her in the cage with us.
"That's all of the rebels, sir." A guard confirms.
"Good." Freddy laughs, "I'll leave this sword right outside their cage so they can sulk in their failure."
Arrogant little-
Foxete goes to speak, but Keeva covers her mouth. Freddy and his little posse of guards leave us completely unprotected.
He's a complete idiot. It's a surprise he's survived this long.
"So, you're captured too." I sigh, "This place sucks. Bonnie will be happy to see you though, well not happy to see you there, but you get it."
"He's okay?" Fox grins.
I hesitate, "He.... He isn't... dead."
Her grin fades, "right."
"We're done for." Fox tucks her knees to her chest.
"No, we have hope." Keeva looks at Fox.
Fox almost shrinks in the corner.
"Hope?" I ask.
"Keori's here." Foxete whispers so quietly that I can barely hear her.
Keori's here?
Wait, KEORI is here?!
"What?!" I yell.
"Foxy! Shut up." Keeva hushes me.
Just then, Keori peaks her head around the corner. She see's the galaxy sword and grabs it along with running up to our cage.
"Use the sword to break the lock." Keeva instructs.
    Keori cuts the lock off the cage and catches it before it hits the floor so that she doesn't make noise. She opens the cage and I let the girls out before me. When Istep out of the cage, Keori hugs me.
"I'm so, so, so, so sorry." She silently cries.
"Hey, you're here now, it's okay." I comfort her, hugging her back.
Freddy comes in the room.
"Get them." Freddy commands.
Keori hands Foxete the galaxy sword. The bots surround us on all sides.
"Use the sword." I command her.
"What?!" Fox exclaims, "But you..."
"Use the damn sword!" I snap.
"No!" Keori clings to me, so I crouch down next to her and give her one last hug.
"Keori, listen to me. I'll be okay." I sigh.
    Right before Freddy attacks Fox, she holds the sword out in front of her. The room glows white, and clears the 3 of them are gone. I stand up and prepare to try and fight Freddy's men again.
"Don't think about fighting any of them, or I will make your little Bonnie model's life complete hell." Freddy threatens.
"Don't know how much that'll work, he's already there." I mutter.
The drones, push me back to the ground.
If their freedom costs mine, I'm perfectly okay with that. I deserve this.

(1705 words)