The Grand Plan

Foxete's POV:

Ru doesn't let go of my hand as I walk to the teleporter. My jacket is tucked under my arm. I have a bad feeling about this. It's like the universe is telling me to do it, but I feel like it's a trap.
"Mom? Will you be okay?" Ru whispers to me.
"Of course buddy! I have birthday luck!" I kneel down to him, "I have a gift for you."
"But it's your birthday. I should give you a gift!" He sniffs. I can tell he's holding back tears.
I hand him the jacket Acron gave me, "Take really good care of this for me until I get back, okay? It's very special to me."
He nods and I put it on him. It's a bit big, but it's not like he's swimming in it.
"We'll be fine, Ru." I hug him and the others file in behind me.
"We've already said our goodbyes if you're ready to go?" Keeva asks.
I sigh and look at the crowd. No Illoha.
"Yeah I'm ready." I nod and stand up, ruffling Ru's hair, "See ya soon buddy!"

"You know the plan?" I ask Jake, stepping onto the teleporter.
"Yeah, Keeva and I go get Foxy, you and Dex get Bonnie." Jake nods.
I hand her a tracking device, "This should help you find Foxy easily. It should bypass security. We will each be teleported to a different teleporter. Dex and I on the north wing, Keeva and Jake, south. If you are not back on that teleporter in 45 minutes it will leave without you. You have to be quick. Understand?"
They all nod.
"Let's roll." I pull up my mask, the others do the same.

For the love of god do not die Ru needs you.

Keeva's POV:

Jake and I get onto the ship no problem. It's so quiet. Arie checks the tracker for Foxy's location.
"It seems like he's nearby." Jake whispers, "Just down that hallway."
I peak around the corner, all clear. Almost too clear.

I wave Jake on and the two of us sneak down the hall to Foxy's cell. When we get there it's completely locked up. About 10 different scanners.
"Alright Fox, let's see if your hacking works." I say as I press the tracking device up to the scanners. They all turn green and the door pops open.
I hesitantly peer inside the room.

Foxy.

Foxete's POV:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

The alarms are blaring in our ears.

"WHY THE HELL DID HE GO BACK?" Dex screams as he chases after me who is running after Bonnie.
"HES A GOD DAMN IDIOT THATS WHY!" I groan, chasing the idiot we're trying to save.

    Five minutes earlier we had opened the door with no issues and turned Bonnie on. As we were walking down the hallway the alarms sounded and we realized that they noticed he was gone. Bonnie decided then to bring it to our attention that the other prisoners, who little did he know were no longer there, we're going to be killed. He didn't listen, big shocker, when we told him they were gone and we are now trying to stop him from killing us all.

I think that about sums it up.

Bonnie stops and we catch up to him.
"Bonnie," I breath heavily, "We need to go, now!"
Dex tugs on his arm lightly. He's so broken I'm afraid one false move amd we'll have to drag him.
"Please Bonnie, you will kill all three of us if we stay here!" I plead.
He nods silently due to his broken voice box. I check our time on the watch. We have 10 minutes to get to the teleporter.
"We need to move, NOW." Dex points to the droids coming down the call.
"Awh shit." I sigh and pull out my gun, "Go! Go! Go!"
I begin to open fire on them as we run. We twist down the hallways as the gunfire ricochets off the walls.
I can see the teleporter! We have 5 minutes!
Bonnie crumples to the floor. I can hear Chica's laughter fill the ship.
"No!" I yell out, "Bonnie get up!"
I can feel blood dripping from my side, followed by pain. I fall to my knees and open fire again on the troops hitting a few.
"Dex let's go." I hoist up Bonnie and throw him on the teleporter.

A boom erupts as the teleporter goes off. I get thrown into a wall. My vision goes black, but I can faintly hear everything around me.

"Pathetic." I hear a gravely voice laugh. I feel something pick me up roughly.
"Put her down." I hear Dex cough.

Why is he here? I thought he was with Bonnie?!
Freddy drops me to the floor and I groan. I think I've been shot a few times. At this rate I'll bleed out.

"Nite Nite, Dex." I hear a gun go off.

If we're with Freddy. I think it's better to be dead.

So please, please be dead.

At least I saved you Bonnie.

(850 words)