Space Station

Dex's POV:

    We arrive at the space station right on time. We better find bots here, it took 2 days to arrive. Foxete and Keori made a virus prototype, now they just need something to test it on. Keeva and I sit putting our armor on as we're the ones who are going onto the space station. Our mission is to grab the droid and leave as quick as possible. We don't know if this station is controlled by Freddy, but we'd rather not find out.
"You ready?" Fox asks us, walking into the armory.
I have to say, the ship is bigger than expected. It has an armory, a public bathroom/shower, 9 bedrooms, 4 of those bedrooms have their own small bathroom, a kitchen, a training room, an observatory, a control room, a laundry room, a loading bay, a workshop, and a med-bay. The room charts are like this: Illoha and Foxete share a room, Keori has her own room, Keeva and Kip share, Josie, Kean, and I share a room, Icey and Malra, share a room, Lexi and Jake share a room, the younger kids share a room, Arie and Ophelia share a room, and Kat charges in the workshop. Therefore, we have an extra room.
I snap out of my thoughts, "Oh, uh yeah. I guess so."
"You're sure you don't want me to come?" She frowns, sticking her hands into the pockets of her sweatpants.
"I think we can handle it, thanks though." Keeva smiles.
"I trust you, just wondering if you think you'll need help." She sighs.
"I understand." Keeva laughs.
"Did you know that I've never actually been on a mission? Other than when it was just Bonnie, Toby, and I." She scoffs, "Bonnie never let me leave."
"Did he not?" I raise my eyebrows, "Who went on the missions?"
"He and Keeva or Acron." She crosses her arms, "You're the lucky one."
"He just cared a lot about you!" Keeva shakes her head, "He didn't want you to get hurt."
"I guess so." She looks at the armory door, "You guys want a prototype gun to test out?"
"I'm sorry?" Keeva grins, "A new gun to test out? Yeah!" She smiles as Fox hands over an awesome looking handgun.
"It's a silenced laser pistol." She explains, "You can't hear it fire, or you shouldn't."
"I'll test it out." Keeva smiles.
"Great." Fox smiles back, "You should get going. Good luck!" She exits the room.
As soon as the door closes I turn to Keeva, "She 100% wants to come with us."
"Oh no doubt." Keeva laughs.
We leave and see Jake sitting by the teleporter.
"Ready?" He asks as we stand on the teleportation pad.
"As we'll ever be." I take a deep breath.
"Good luck." Jake nods.
bright flash of light indicates we teleported somewhere.
Let's get this party started.

Keeva's POV:

We teleport down to the space station with our guns drawn. We immediately hear gunfire.
Oh how fabulous. This place is taken over by Freddy, or about to be.
Dex and I hide behind a wall.
"Alright, grab a droid and leave." Dex sighs, "We've got this."
    We look at the 4 possible ways we can go. One of the ways is blocked off by a dropship. The second way is where all the gunfire is coming from. The other 2 seem nicer.
"Let's go down the hall to our left." I whisper to Dex.
    He nods and I begin walking down the left tunnel. We have our guns loaded in case there are Freddy drones. As we reach the end of the path we see the massacre before us.
This isn't just a space station.
"We need to go." Dex grabs my arm.
"What do you mean? Fox and Keori need the droid." I shake my arm loose.
"Keeva, this is a pirate and bounty hunter rest stop. They go here to get missions. If there are bounty hunters here, they'll turn us in immediately." He argues, "Let's go."
"We'll just grab a droid." I sneak around the corner and grab one of the bots, "See, simple."
Dex goes over and checks to make sure the droid is dead.
"Dead." He confirms.
"Great, now we just have to-" I get interrupted by Dex covering my mouth and pulling me fully into the room.
"Someone teleported in here." Funtime Freddy's voice rings out.
I thought Bonnie killed him?
There was distant voice too inaudible to hear.
"I don't care! Check the whole station!" He snaps.
I hear someone coming down the hallway. I load the stealth gun Foxete gave me and prepare to shoot it. Dex is gripping onto my arm, preparing to run with me.
"If he comes in here, drop the damn droid and run." Dex whispers.
    I reply with a nod. As the footsteps get closer, his grip gets tighter. The only thing separating us from them is a small wall. The drone rounds the corner and faces us. Before he can say anything, I fire at him with the stealth gun. Just like Foxete said, it made no noise. Unfortunately, the drone hitting the ground made quite a bit of noise. His body disintegrated within a second. Nobody noticed. I spare a peek around the corner. Funtime Freddy is standing right there.
He noticed.

Funtime Freddy's POV:

I saw that bot disintegrate.
"Oooh! I saw that!" I laugh.
Whoever it is. I will find them.
I walk down the hallway and check around the corner.
Nobody.
"Awww. Don't hide from me!" I frown, "I just want to play a little game!"
I look around the exit-less room. I was standing in the only exit they have.
I look to my right, but as soon as I turn my head a laser barely misses my head.
"Tough shot." I smirk.
This will be fun.

Dex's POV:

Now Funtime Freddy is playing hide-and-seek with us. How exciting. Keeva and I are hiding under a table right next to the Funtime. He must be blind or we'd be dead already. If Funtime gets to the center of the room, we can run to the teleporter and pray that we make it. I see the look Keeva has on her face. She wants to kill him. I understand why. He's the animatronic that killed Acron.
"Keeva, as soon as he walks to the center of the room, we need to run, okay?" I whisper to her.
She nods. I still have a tight grip on her, just like she has a tight grip on that stupid droid.
If I die here, I'll haunt Foxete, join Puppet as a voice in her head.
Funtime Freddy walks towards the boxes on the right, Keeva crawls out and we bolt to the teleporter. Funtime Freddy begins shooting at us. I only see the teleporter in my sight. When Keeva falls down I drag her and that stupid droid to the telporter. As I hold onto Keeva I fire at the Funtime animatronic.
"This is for Acron, you stupid bot." I hiss and shoot him directly in the eye. Keeva had told Jake to teleport us up. I watch as Funtime Freddy disintegrates. Within a millisecond we are swallowed by white light.
We did it.

Jake's POV:

I stand by the teleporter, ready to help. Dex is standing with his gun in one hand and his other hand wrapped around Keeva's shoulder. The droid lies at their feet.
"Got the damn drone." Dex takes a deep breath and falls to one of his knees.
Illoha and Foxete teleport in. Foxete takes the droid while Illoha takes Keeva who has been shot in the leg.
"What happened down there?" I ask, helping Dex up.
"Funtime Freddy, don't worry, he won't be coming back again." He winces, grabbing my extended arm.
"You killed him?" I raise my eyebrows.
"Yeah. disintegrated him, just like Bonnie did." He chuckles, "Your gun works, Fox." He places it on the teleporter console.
"Ah, good. Thought it would." She smiles, "Jake, could you take Dex to the med-bay? Just for a check-up."
"Yeah, sure." I nod.
Keori and Fox take the droid to the workshop, which was next to the med-bay.
"We did good, huh?" Dex grins.
"You did well." I smile, "Next step, destroy Freddy's army."

(1395 words)