Chapter 18: Into the group

Xiao Jiashu only smokes when he is depressed. Now he is in a good mood and naturally does not need the comfort of nicotine. He annihilated the cigarette butt, and did not worry about picking up a little bit of the season. Ji Yan stared at the back of his music Tao Tao, could not help but shake his head and laugh.

"How did you chat with him?" Shi Tingheng walked out of the box and held a pack of cigarettes in his hand. "I just filled Luo Zhangwei a few glasses of wine and heard something. The Xiao Gongzi family is rich, the background is very It's awful, even if the audition didn't go, I took the role of Ling Feng directly. No wonder no one at the wine table would take care of it. Even the director would dare to squint."

"The old problem of Luo Zhangwei has not changed?" Ji Yan smiled in disapproval. Luo Zhangwei, this person usually has a lot of words, but what should be said should not be said to have a number of hearts, but once you drink too much, that mouth becomes a big horn, ask what to answer, just broke the news. As a result, he has also been sacked several times by unidentified people.

"Now it is much better than before. I hired an assistant to help him stop the wine." Shi Tingheng lit the cigarette and continued. "I heard that Xiao Jiashu just graduated this year, reading financial management, and there is no basis for performance. The crew played with him. The most people are you, you have to be mentally prepared."

"It's all a company, just take a group of younger generations, nothing." Ji Yan waved.

"You really have a good temper, I am most afraid of bringing new people, troubles and **** more! A college graduated, studying in the finance department of the son of the son, do you have any performance in your heart? If not his background is too strong, Director Luo will not agree to hire people. No wonder who is toasting director Luo every day, he is drinking, this is a fire in his heart." Shi Tingheng seems to think of something, can not help but shake his head, "These rich second generation is really ... reading, reading is not good I can't work or work. I find that the entertainment industry is going to make a lot of money when I make money. They think that being an actor is easy? It can be red by a face? Hehe..."

Ji Yan was silent for a moment, then annihilated the cigarette **** and seriously said, "He is good at acting, and he still has a lot of thoughts in his heart. Didn't you find out clearly? He graduated from Wharton, a master's degree. Yes, he just this year. Full twenty." The words fell and stepped away.

Shi Tingheng had a long time to spit out his eyes. "I fuck, since I can get into the Wharton School, and I graduated from a master's degree, what kind of entertainment is there? I can't think of it!"

——

Xiao Jiashu returned to the box and found that the director had already drunk high. He was left by two assistants and was preparing to leave. The remaining founders were still socializing. It seems that he did not intend to leave early. If you know that Shi Tingheng and Ji Yan have not gone, whoever is the chance to let them go is a fool.

Huang Meixuan finally waited until Xiao Shaoye came back, and quickly pushed the full glass of wine over and whispered, "Go, know the actor in the crew, and everyone will pay tribute, don't drink too much."

"I don't like to drink," Xiao Jiashu pushed the glass away and added a tone. "I don't want to know anyone in the crew. I left after the filming. Who knows who I am?"

"You are this child..." Huang Meixuan was interrupted by Huang Zijin when he didn't finish talking. "Sister, don't force the little tree. He just got into the circle and had to adapt to it first."

"There is something to adapt to, it is basic communication..." The two brothers and sisters quarreled because they did not respect the wine. Fortunately, the voice was not loud, and the expression was not ugly, which did not attract the attention of others.