Chapter 120: Official selling rot is the most deadly

After talking about the interesting things in the film casting, Black suddenly became the color. "Shaw, "Machine Men", the Chinese actress is deleted. You know What? What do you think of this?"

Xiao Jiashu said after a moment of dissatisfaction, "First of all, I have to explain that we also have very good actors in China, such as the one sitting next to me," he smiled at Ji Yan, "so please don't actor to China. What misunderstandings, although our film industry started late and developed slowly, we have been working hard, and many excellent works and outstanding actors have emerged. If you have time, you can find out. Secondly, the actor is after all It is understandable that women can't complete many fighting actions. This is not gender discrimination, but there is a natural gap between men and women in strength and courage. This is impossible to force."

He paused for a moment and continued. "Of course there are women who are better than men, such as Natasha. In my heart, she is a superwoman, and it is difficult for ordinary people to compare with her."

His voice did not fall, and the audience under the audience began to applaud. It is obvious that many people are fans of Natasha. After all, she is one of Hollywood's most expensive action actors, and her appeal is naturally strong.

"So we can't limit everyone with the highest standards, that's not fair." Xiao Jiashu's voice turned. "But, being an actor, playing his own plays is a basic professional ethic and professionalism. You can't be afraid because of it." Most of the work is pushed to the substitute to complete, which is for sure."

Black felt that his words were quite satisfactory and there was no explosion, so he guided him. "If you change to be yours, what would you do?"

Xiao Jiashu thought about it and said seriously, "If you change it to me, I will carefully measure this role and my own ability. If I have enough ability to perform well, I will pick it up; if I feel that I can't do it, Then, if the pay is high and the script is good, I will not be tempted. I will not force myself to perform a role that I can't control. It is a disrespect for the work and a disrespect for the audience."

Black was deeply touched and nodded. "Yes, I bought tickets to watch movies in order to get psychological satisfaction and visual enjoyment. Some movie stars have used my lame acting to torture my nerves. This is a disaster. !"

Xiao Jiashu nodded. "Disappointing the audience is the last thing I want to see. I hope that every time they step out of the cinema, their mood is very pleasant. Of course, this is very difficult, but I will try to avoid it. I am worried about myself. If the play is cut off, it is better to try to interpret the character and let him integrate into the plot and become an indispensable part of the movie. If you cut off your character, the movie will be glory, even incomplete, that is the biggest actor. The success of the situation. No matter where it is, strength is the first, followed by hard work, I always believe this."

Black nodded frequently, and Stephen said with deep feelings. "Yes, Shah always did this. He almost exhausted his role in the interpretation of 001, bringing me one after another wonderful shot. Every time I shoot his plays, the most common thing I say about the season is - hey, you must keep this shot, it's perfect! You can see, this is the one that impressed me the most." He turned and went to see the big screen.

The guide immediately switches the screen.

Stephen said, "In fact, the main target of this lens is not Xiao, he is just a background board, but because of his excellent performance, everyone can maintain the best state, complete this three minutes in one go. The lens."

On the screen, the mosaiced Xiao Jiashu was suspended in a glass jar. Ji Yan and Donald battled for a moment, then accidentally hit the glass jar, causing the water to continually oscillate. The bubbles that adhered to the eyelashes of Xiao Jiashu fell off, as if he would open his eyes in the next second. Manly, who saw this scene, took a breath of air and then stunned back.