Chapter 25: Newly released brother

After eating the meal, pick up a bottle of mineral water and drink it in a small mouth. After drinking, lie on the front seat, the brow is deep and the eyes are closed. I don't know what I am thinking.

Lin Leyang was interested in talking to him. He was interrupted by Fang Kun when he spoke. "Don't quarrel with him. He simulated the rehearsal of the next few scenes to be taken. This is his habit."

Having said that, Fang Kun has not seen this appearance of Ji Yan for a long time. When I first entered the market, Ji Yan always took every scene seriously. Before starting the shooting, he must think twice and brew emotions, and then put in the most full spirit. It is with this seriousness and perseverance that his acting skills will be raised to the extent of today.

But it is precisely because he has risen too fast and climbed too high. In recent years, he has lost interest in acting, and a scene can be taken without a hitch. Eager. He is standing still, and he has no motivation to move on, so he will turn to the scenes.

Fang Kun felt anxious and distressed about his current situation, but did not expect that when he was serious again, it would be because of a new person. Is Xiao Jiashu's talent so terrible? Terrible, even the seasons are stimulated?

Lin Leyang only gave Ji Wei a few months of assistants, and then went to college to study. I don't know that he still has this habit, so he is quiet. After more than 20 minutes of rest, Luo Zhangwei's shouts came from outside the car. "Start shooting, start shooting, everyone is here!"

Ji Yan immediately opened his eyes, put down his sleeves, put on his suit, and strode toward the studio. He didn't say anything without looking at anyone, his expression was very serious. Lin Leyang was frightened by such a season, and after a long while, he caught up with it. Afterwards, Fang Kun's embarrassment was passed down. "Sure enough, I was stimulated by Xiao Jiashu and engaged in such a big battle."

Suffered from Xiao Jiashu? How do you say this? Lin Leyang thought of a possibility, his face was slightly black.

Xiao Jiashu re-applied a makeup after dinner, standing next to Luo Zhangwei waiting to start shooting. Next, he has very few plays. Just dress up as a body and spend most of his time doing nothing. In the past, he had already moved to a lazy chair and hid in a quiet corner to play the game. Now he is looking forward to it.

Seeing that Ji Yan came over and let the makeup artist wet his suit jacket, Xiao Jiashu's eyes immediately sticked, where Ji Xian went, where his head went, like a little wolf dog that locked the target.

Ji Yanfei quickly glanced at him, and the dawn was a bit complicated. When the director shouted, the softness on his face quickly faded and became cold.

The following drama is about Ling Tao's death to the head of the slaughter. I don't know that Ling Feng was injected with the new drug ebola and HIV. He was also framed by others and became a knife for others to retaliate against Ling Tao. Otherwise, it would not sway. Go to the Ling Group to negotiate. But Ling Tao did not care about this. In any case, his brother was in the hands of Tu Yu, he was going to pay for the slaughter, so he killed the other in the underground parking lot.

The game was played and the actors started to perform. Before trying to use Ling Feng's betrayal group as a chip to threaten Ling Tao's agents of new drugs, he did not dare to speak again. When their car drove off, the slaughter came out of the elevator.

"Mom, Ling Tao is simply a madman, even his own brother and brother are killing! Go and go, hurry!" He knew that he was going to be bad, but it was already late. Just out of the elevator, a group of black people took it. The machine guns were directed at them and all the bodyguards were killed, leaving him unharmed.