Chapter 22: Teach bears to behave

After the filming of the morning, Ji Yan went to Luo Zhangwei, and he seemed to be inadvertently. "Luo, I'm here, let's just kiss you. Let's take a picture together." As I said, I handed a cigarette and took out a lighter.

Luo Zhangwei rushed to ignite the cigarettes and took a few mouthfuls. He said, "It's OK, that is the main event, and it's good to shoot early. I'm watching Xiao Jiashu's skin is too loose these days, don't take the show as a thing, come. I only know how to play games, the scripts don't look at them, and the lines don't go back. I have to screw them up. If he can't shoot well, I can change people early, so as not to waste the time and cost of the crew. I have never seen a teacher in my life. If you come to the studio to teach, this is not the case with my general director!"

Ji Yan did not answer, he also lit a cigarette, slowly pumping.

Xiao Jiashu has only one scene today. It has already been filmed. At this moment, he is preparing to leave, but he listens to Luo and shouts. "Xiao Jiashu, Zhou Fu, Lu Hao... don't hurry to eat, eat lunch. Continue to shoot the "Apostles" one hundred and eight mirrors."

"Good 导罗导!"

Several old play bones have long been accustomed to the director's temporary change of the game, and the land continued to agree, but Xiao Jiashu felt a little guilty in his heart, and asked Huang Zijin to ask, "Zi Jinge, what is the content of the hundred and eightth mirror? let me see."

Huang Zijin sneaked in his heart, and his heart was broken. The 108th mirror was a major event. Ling Feng took the lunch in this scene. The drama is very conflicting. There is no deep performance. He is currently preparing to collect information and privately supplement the saplings so that he can have a concept of the scene, but he did not expect the director to advance the time.

"The script is here, I made a point, wrote a comment, and you have a good look when you eat." Huang Zijin said seriously, "I told you, this scene..."

When he didn't finish talking, he was interrupted by the slow-moving season. "Huang Zijin, teaching people is not like this. You can let go of it and let him know how it is going to be acting, or advise him to go early. Changed."

Huang Zijin just wants to refute a few words, Luo Zhangwei also came over, his face is a bit ugly, "Huang Zijin, this is my studio, the actors should play only I can teach, you can not intervene. If you talk more, believe it or not, let the security guard you Take it out."

A film that condenses the director's thoughts, reflects the director's understanding of art, and most taboos. Huang Zijin also knows that his own practices are not good, so he only teaches Xiao Jiashu how to walk, find light, read lines, etc., and does not say much about the plot. But this scene is different, this scene is too important, if he does not guide at all, it is estimated that Xiao Jiashu will be forced, and then spend the whole afternoon in ng.

But now Luo led the real anger, and it was obvious that he couldn't bear it. He had to do a mouth zippering action to avoid being framed.

Xiao Jiashu is not a fool. How can I not know that the situation is wrong? I quickly took over the script and turned it over. When I didn't turn it to the page, Luo Zhangwei broke into the rest shed. "You will eat with me at lunch, and the season will come, I will give You talk about drama. This scene is the focus of all contradictions. Whoever does not perform well, whoever **** gives me away!"

The shed was filled with actors who were eating lunch. Fang Kun had already prepared a few boxes of lunch, and placed them neatly on the table, hiding the emotion of gloating.

"All take the script out and take a look. Huang Zijin, you stand a little farther, I don't want to see you!" Luo Zhangwei shelled. No director can tolerate an outsider's more and more to guide his actor how to perform, it is awkward and offensive to this work!