Chapter 91: Xiao Shaoye is jealous?

Xiao Jiashu stayed at Ji's home for a pleasant stay, and Ji Ge will come back to eat every day after the filming. His cooking is great, but he only fry steak and scrambled eggs, and he doesn't make Chinese food. No wonder his food at home is a steak. The rain and snow weather finally passed. Three days later, Xiao Jiashu changed his sign to a flight back to China. When he left, he took a whole box of wool, all of which was a gift from the mother.

Ji Yan returned to the workaholic state, staying in the studio all day, no longer running to his mother's house. He didn't love the Jiuji, but he didn't have Xiao Jiashu. He didn't know how to get along with her. Although some things have passed, the scars left are always there.

"You have a bad face recently, what happened?" Fang Kun looked at him worriedly.

"A little cold." The season licked the temple.

At this moment, the phone rang. He opened it and saw a letter from Xiao Jiashu. He also had a picture: a gray sheet was covered with a sweater full of holes, and the tag was not cut. It was c. The price is very expensive. Here is a line of words: [Jie Ge, my mother asked me to sew a piece of the same according to this sweater, just forcing obsessive-compulsive disorder! I really want to fill the hole in this dress! 】

Ji Yan can not help but immediately replied, [that you will help her make up. 】

Xiao Jiashu made a few "smile and cry" expressions, and appraised, [Jie Ge, you are not too big to see the excitement! Still my brother is good, let me woven a style of this, especially comfortable. 】 A picture of a sweater came from below, pure gray, flat needle, and it looked very regular.

It took a while for the season to realize that the "my brother" he said was Xiao Dingbang, and suddenly slammed his forehead.

"Is the ticket back to buy?" He looked at Fang Kun.

"Buy it, go tomorrow. After a few days of rest, we have to shoot "Wild Adventurer". Is your body suffering?"

"Wild Adventurer" is a reality show of Guan Yu and Guanshi joint venture. The guests are divided into two groups to enter the wilderness. Through the competition, they get various clues and find maps, thus escape the birth, set entertainment, adventure and competition. One, very interesting and selling point. In order to start the first bomb, Ji Yan decided to personally participate in the program recording, the invited guests are also heavyweight, there are veteran superstars, there are also popular students or Hua Dan.

He flipped through the flow sheet sent by the assistant and confirmed, "Small tree also joined this program?"

Fang Kun took a while to understand that the little tree he said was Xiao Jiashu, and nodded quickly. "Yes. That kid heard that you will go, immediately find it, and also moved to the general. We originally planned to invite The person is another flow of niche, but compared to the popularity, he is not bad now. The microblogs you sent really helped him to stir up a wave of popularity, as well as his mother, a few photos of his childhood every few days. Make fans every day."

"What was his photo when he was a child?" Ji Wei rarely brushed the Weibo of an unfamiliar artist. When he heard this, he immediately took out his mobile phone and paid attention to Xue Yu, then turned the blog one by one. There are a lot of photos of Xiao Jiashu posted in it. When I was young, I wore open trousers, I was a little older, and I was dressed as a little girl wearing a fluffy princess dress.

He clicked to save and smiled, and the exhaustion on his face had already been swept away.

Fang Kun glanced at him and had to remind him, "Lin Leyang is also a guest of the show. When you are afraid, you will have to meet every day." Why didn't you think that you would break up? Also in order to hold people to give such a good resource. It is necessary to know that Lin Leyang has only one piece of work that is not warm, and looks, character, and emotional intelligence are not out of the way. Popularity and other guests are completely incomparable. The audience will definitely feel that he is in violation.