Chapter 40: First emotional crisis

Miao Muqing is worried about leaving the cyanosis on his body to influence the endorsement of Laiya cosmetics, so he pays attention to protect himself when he is filming. Now there is no scruples in that aspect. Let go of the hands and feet, the shooting is very realistic.

Luo Zhangwei especially liked her arrogance. Several shots were already very satisfying, and he said, "Mu Qing is doing very well today, no worse than the actor! Lin Leyang, you are optimistic, when it is your turn. I also played according to this strength, I really played, and you are a professional martial artist, who is protected and will not be hurt by your fists."

Lin Leyang agreed to laugh down, as if he didn't mind Luo Zhi's outspoken words, but when he was on the scene, he ate ng. Once he has hidden something in his heart, it is difficult to concentrate, unless he can solve the trouble.

After dozens of cards, Luo was somewhat impatient, let him hide and cool, let others play first. He stunned his face and saw that Ji Yan was waving at himself. He quickly ran over and explained. "Jie Ge, my motor is not very developed, and many movements will not be learned."

The season ignited a cigarette and ignited, "I will not learn more hard work. The martial arts instruction is not good-looking there. You practice with them more."

Lin Le Yang, two voices, the expression is very well-behaved.

Ji Yan looked at him through thin smoke and continued. "At noon, you will go with me. Zhao Chuan is not a new director. He has won a new international director award for a short film, but he has been Staying abroad, the reputation has not been passed back. I introduced him to you to know."

Lin Leyang nodded and promised a lot of comfort. It can be good to stop Ji Ge from Xiao Jiashu alone. It doesn't matter if you can know any new director. However, the two dramas are a bad film at first glance. If Ji Ge's money is invested, he will definitely lose money. He still has to find a way to let him dispel the attention. Seeing Fang Kun not far away, his eyes lit up, and this was completely relieved.

Ji Ji, who was going to appease him again, suddenly annihilated the cigarette, and his tone was slightly heavy. "Well, go to the martial arts to practice."

"Then I went." Lin Leyang smiled very cheerfully, as if he had not been affected by the dozens of ng before. After practicing with the martial arts coach, he pulled Fang Kun to the corner and said it for a while. When he was on the court, he became very focused. A few difficult martial arts shots almost passed, making Luo Zhangwei look at each other.

Ji Yan stood by and watched him all the way. The narrow eyes were slightly squinting and his expression was unpredictable.

At noon, Fang Kun suddenly found the last season, and bluntly said, "Jie Ge, I have just been on the phone with several directors of the studio, and I am not optimistic about the two dramas "One Dream One Hundred Years" and "Cold Cool Prince". You see if you want to go back and make a decision with everyone. If you make a good profit, it is the interests of all employees who lose the damage. You can't do it alone."

Ji Yan is about to open his mouth. He came over and invited his Xiao Jiashu to cough and cough. If he does not come here, he still does not know that Fang Kun thinks this way. Also, in the eyes of ordinary people, the production team of "One Dream One Hundred Years" and "Cold and Cool Prince" is really unreliable. It is a big hit and a loss is normal. He can take the money out to test the water, because he does not have to be responsible to anyone, but Ji Ge is different. Ji Ge has a company, and every decision he makes is related to the interests of many people.

If it is a profitable, risk-free investment, he will definitely be together with Latji, but this kind of risky investment with uncertainty, and looking for Ji Ge is not to trouble him? In this way, Xiao Jiashu is full of shame and waved. "Zi Ge, if you are not convenient, this is all right. I have already made an appointment with Wei and Zhao, and take a step first."