Chapter 134: You are my warm baby

Chen Manni's scandal continued to ferment on the Internet, and the media continued to dig deep into her black history, such as plagiarism, insulting speeches abroad, and many rich people. From very close, etc., let the people who eat melons have a lot of fun. Not long after, she was arrested by the police. The charges were allegedly kidnapped. The object was Xiao Jiajie's son Xiao Jiashu, which shocked people's eyes!

When Xiao Jiashu was kidnapped, his age was still small. Xiao's family was extremely low-key and never disclosed anything to the outside world. So it has been ten years since I was exposed by the media because of Chen Manni's relationship, but the influence is no less than that year.

Because Yu Xuejun kidnapped Xue Yu's son, she was separated from her husband and Xiao Qijie's husband and wife, and separated from Xiao Jiashu and Xiao Qijie's father and son. She also left the brotherhood between Xiao Jiashu and Xiao Dingbang. They don't have a family, they have to say that Chen Manni is really high, and even the TV series doesn't dare to play like this. Her perfect image has completely collapsed, and the name of the poisonous woman is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

The kidnapping of Xiao Qijie was only a little suspicious, no action, and could not stop Xiao Dingbang from going through the case, so several kidnappers who had been sentenced before were re-examined and interrogated, and then they really found out the problem. The follow-up case is still being dig deep into the details. No one knows exactly how, but it is conceivable that Chen Manni will either go out of the detention center with nothing or go to jail. I am afraid that I will not be able to turn over in my life.

After learning the news, Xue Yu couldn't help but tear Chen Manni. I even felt disgusted at Xiao Qijie. If he was not deceived, can she marry him? Can the son suffer these sins?

The old man was also ill with this series of scandals, but he did not forget to call Xue Yu and Xiao Jiashu respectively, and the tone was milder than ever. Although he is old-fashioned, he is not a person who is not indifferent, who is right and who is right. In addition, Xue Yu can take the initiative to reject the son's gift, and did not let Xiao's equity be diluted by an outsider, he is more satisfied with Xue Yu.

Now that Xue Yu has divorced his son, it is not a Xiao family, so he does not think that she is not a good thing to see the entertainment circle, but also Xiao Dingbang to take care of the mother and son, do not let them suffer.

After a long period of trouble, Xiao Jiashu and Ji Yu's play was finally going to be finished. In order to make them happy, the director deliberately left the most relaxed scene on the last day of filming. "Come and come," he waved at the two. "I will tell you about the drama. You should be clear when you look at the title. This is a scene in which Li Xianzhi and Wei Wuzhen have a love affair. After a while, Xiao Jiashu, you are lying in the lotus pond and sleeping. You are walking gently and staring at him. His eyes are deep, complicated, eager, deep. The love buried in the heart is vented unreservedly. Xiao Jiashu, you open your eyes in the heart for twenty seconds, and smile at him. This smile must be brilliant and pure, so that Ji Yan feels invisible. So he suddenly turned and hurried. How, this play is simple?"

"Simple." Xiao Jiashu and Ji Yan nodded at the same time.

"oK, then start work!"

When everyone was ready, Xiao Jiashu went to the lotus pond and lay down in a white, flowing robes. At this time it was the early winter season, the lotus in the pool had long been thankful, but the prop group bought a lot of artificial flowers inserted in the mud, it looks more beautiful than the real flower. In order to create a romantic atmosphere, they also sprinkled some dry ice in the water, so that the entire pool surface is covered in a layer of smoky and light mist. Xiao Jiashu's face is like a crown jade, elegant body, now long hair shawl, robes lie down there to lie down, a few breeze blowing, shaking his hair and clothes, so that he is like a fairy.