Chapter 86: Xiao Shaoye is killing

Since the film "Emotional Awakening" was filmed, Ji Ji discovered that Xiao Jiashu had returned his attention to himself, although he could not hear his voice. But he always followed him, and he really let the season sigh of relief. He found that Xiao Jiashu's state was following the character. The early 001 had no feelings, and he was cold. The mid-term 001 began to be curious about the wise man and secretly observed it, and he sticked to him.

After more than ten days of continuous shooting, Xiao Jiashu finally wants to kill. He only has two plays to shoot today, one is "guardian" and the other is "sacrifice". The difficulty is quite big.

Stephen called him to the side and said, "Shaw, you will quietly watch the season lying on the ground. When he closes his eyes, you will pick him up again. The focus is on the change of eyes, this You don't need me, you should understand?"

Xiao Jiashu nodded. "Understand that emotion and reason are struggling, but in the end, emotions overcome reason."

"Yes, it is emotion that overcomes reason, which is very uncomfortable for a robot." Stephen called the season squad. "Quiet, you can lie down and die."

Season: "..."

The "guardian" scene is that the expedition team met a group of worms during the breakout process. In order to send away the little girl, the wise man left behind the temple and was seriously injured. When he thought he was dying, 001 was folded back and saved him. Just as he can't give up 001, 001 can't give up on him. This is a cause and effect cycle, and it is also the beginning of the relationship between the two. From mutual jealousy, they eventually became comrades who can entrust their backs.

With a slap in the face, the quarters of the abdomen "broken a blood hole" lay in the rock pile, and the raindrops of the beans hit him on the face, making him look very embarrassed. He looked at the sky blankly, seemed to be reminiscing, and seemed to think nothing.

Not far from the sound of crickets, it should be the worms that smelled the **** smell. Ji Yan struggled to reach out and pulled out the dagger inserted in the boot, ready to make a desperate fight. The raindrops were too dense and blurred his view. He could only hold his breath and wait quietly.

A string of heavy footsteps came, and the 001 long figure broke the rain curtain and came to his side. He bent down slightly, looking at the wise man with awe-inspiring eyes. The wise man also looked back and smiled lightly. "It's you."

The two stared at each other and no one spoke. The cameras gave their eyes a close-up. In the eyes of Ji Yan, there is only calmness to calm down. Xiao Jiashu's eyes only have the ignorance of all things. They don't expect each other to save themselves, and one is not ready to lend a helping hand.

As long as the wise man dies, 001 will be completely free, and he certainly will not give up this opportunity stupidly. But he obviously overestimated his reason. When the rain fell into his eyes, he quickly blinked, and the emptiness disappeared in an instant. A strange light spot was injected into the pupil, making him seem more angry. He bowed his head, revealing a subtle, confused expression. "You can order me to save you."

Ji Yan always stared at his eyes and laughed without any scorn. "No need. 001 Go, leave the earth, leave the galaxy, go wherever you want."

The radiance in Xiao Jiashu's eyes is clearly extinguished. It seems to be experiencing intense struggle, but his face is always as hard as a stone.

Ji Ji didn't even think that he would save himself, so he slowly closed his eyes and smiled lightly. Can you die in your homeland instead of turning it into a dust in the universe? How can you not satisfy him or even be happy? In order to recapture this land, for the future of mankind, he can go to death with no regrets.