Chapter 122: Did not break up

When it is 11:30 in the evening, Ji Yan feels almost the same, so he is ready to go out. Supreme Yu sighed, "You give me some caution, don't let 淼淼 discover, otherwise we will die!"

"So late, Xue Yu should have slept." Ji Yan bent over to wear shoes.

"She usually sleeps at half past ten, but today is a special situation, maybe I am still angry now. I will send her a text message to try." Xiu Changyu took out his mobile phone.

The two drove to Xue Yu's apartment. She never returned information along the way, either she didn't want to take care of the slenderness, or she was already asleep. Xiu Changyu, who has rarely received a response, feels particularly sad today and stared at the phone for a long time.

Waiting is one of the most difficult things in the world. You don't know when you can wait for the results you want, or even know if the results will come in the rest of your life. In a sense, waiting is another kind of despair.

Ji Yan looked at him and comforted him. "Master Shu, sincerely, the stone is open, and one day you will do it."

The slender smiled and shook his head. "Some things rely on fate, not persistence. If you persist, you will succeed. You will also get Xiao Qijie. Then, how do you prepare to persuade, you can let her go to filming to move her to If you are playing this idea, I advise you to find another way, it won't work! Your heart is made of stone. Once you know what it is, ten cows will not come back. You are soft with her. She is hard with you, you are hard with her, she will come with you, anyway, she will always be better than you. Do you know what I call her when I was young?"

"Female fighter, you told me before." Ji Yan lightly steering the wheel.

"Yes, she is a female overlord who always wants to direct others. I said to her at that time: Hey, if you get married in the future, your husband and son will have a hard time. But she I can confuse all temper for Xiao Qijie, and I have been a good wife and mother for more than 20 years, but I can't change it a little bit for others, even my own son. The only person she has ever loved in this life, even who still loves, is probably only Xiao Qijie. "The slender Yu wants to feel more uncomfortable, and I can't help but take a small bottle of spirits from the inside of the suit and put a few mouthfuls."

When he was young, he was smeared with nothing, but he was not good at wine. He changed everything when he was old, but he became addicted to alcohol. People always have to be attached to someone or something in their lives, otherwise it would be boring to live.

"She loves Xiaoshu, but she just doesn't have to use it." Ji Yan said slowly, "I won't try to touch her, let alone Xiaoshu fight for her for our future. She can figure it out."

The slender Yu Yu smiled. "Hey, can you understand? You are daydreaming!"

"If she loves Xiaoshu, she can understand, you look good." Ji Yan slowed down the speed and urged, "Don't drink, take out your community pass." If it is not for this card, Can he accompany Changyu for so long? I have been to the small tree downstairs.

The slender Yu Yu issued a pass to the security guards. The man often saw him coming in and out, and soon opened the door.

It is midnight, the community is very quiet, only a few street lights are dotted on both sides of the ramp, it seems very empty. Xiu Changyu kept on the navigation for Ji Ji, and at the end pointed to a residential building in front of him. "Hey, the apartment on the west side of the seventh floor is the family. The balcony on the outermost side is not seen? It is the bedroom of the small tree. At this time, the lights are still on, and I shouldn't sleep." If it wasn't for the value of this use, Xiu Changyu believed that Ji Ji had already thrown him away. He is also a bitter person. What kind of people are in this life? One is better than one.