Chapter 33: What to see? Look at you handsome

Xiao Jiashu's Weibo "Small Sapling" was certified by the company. From now on, this is his size, and there are photos and promotional information. Upward, there is only one season in the attention bar, and Luo Ting, Shi Tingheng, Miao Muqing and others have to be added.

He just opened the screen of the mobile phone, the bell rang, and the one who looked at it was a father who rarely called himself.

"Dad, do you have anything?" According to past experience, Xiao Qijie will never take the initiative to call the younger son when he is fine. Even if his son encounters troubles that cannot be solved abroad, it is mostly handed over to the secretary. He is a father. It seems to have only authority and symbolism, and does not need to bear the corresponding responsibility. But for Xiao Dingbang, he was a good father who was meticulous and gave him almost everything he gave.

"Where is your mother? Let her come back soon! If she doesn't want to, she asks why she had to be careful to marry Xiao's family at the beginning. Don't think that if you have a son, you can have fear. I can always find someone younger than her. Beautiful." Xiao Qijie said with anger.

"Dad, why are you marrying you, don't you understand? Because she really loves you. She wanted money and money, she was famous, she was surrounded by so many pursuers, and some people were not worse than you." You are still married, have a son, marry you have to help you take care of your son, take care of the family, and even withdraw from the entertainment circle, how much sacrifice do you have in your heart? You ask, you really do not know why she married You? You just want to be so harsh to her when she loves you. The one who has no fear is always you."

Xiao Jiashu said that the more uncomfortable, the lower his head wiped his eyes and continued. "But the maintenance of a relationship requires the efforts of two people. Mom has been working hard. You have been enjoying her efforts with peace of mind. More feelings have been Your indifference is clean. Yesterday, my mother slept very well, didn't take sleeping pills, and when I got up in the morning, I sang and cooked me noodles. After she left you, she was very happy. Do you know why?"

Xiao Qijie's breath is somewhat unstable, and the silence has been silent for a long time. "Why?"

"Because she doesn't love you. She can sign a pre-marital property agreement for you. You should understand that she loves one person with no hesitation. When she doesn't love, how much is it. Dad, you..." Xiao Jiashu said nothing. After that, there was a hurry to hang up, and it was always busy.

What he didn't know was that Xiao Qijie, who had no fear, sent the divorce agreement to Xue Yu's lawyer. He thought that this was the means that his wife threatened himself. After listening to his son's words, he woke up like a dream and hurriedly intercepted it.

"It's enough for a lifetime, and it's enough." Xiao Jiashu sighed and sighed after hanging up the phone, but didn't feel so sad. Parents are adults and they have enough ability to lead their lives.

Because the caller is Xiao Qijie, he is afraid of speaking is not convenient, so he went to the dressing room to pick up, hang up and push the door out, but heard the faint voice from the next door.

Miao Muqing's agent complained, "Qingqing, you see that your arm is purple again. There is a cosmetic advertisement to be taken tomorrow. What can I do?"

Miao Muqing: "With a cover with a concealer powder, you won't have it."

"You are a piece of purple, how many concealer powder can you use to cover it? I told you to ask for a substitute, you don't listen, if you annoy the advertiser, maybe you will be canceled!"

"What is the substitute? Heng Ge and Ji Ge are not as big as the VIPs. Can I please?"

"That's not the same, they are men, you are a woman!"