Chapter 23: Enter the play

Lin Leyang walked around Ji Ji, and naturally heard this conversation, his heart was slightly sweet. Ji Ge will ask the director to shoot this scene in advance, and it must be for himself. Don't think that he doesn't know that Xiao Jiashu was just taking a picture of himself. This time is good, youcanyouup, see you can make a look.

There are still many people with this mentality. As soon as I heard that Xiao Jiashu was going to make a big show, people around the studio were full of people, waiting to see him ugly, which shows how bad his popularity in the crew. However, it is no wonder that his dress, talk, and behavior are incompatible with the people of the same crew. It is not like acting, but it is like playing. The top resources that others can't ask for, he can easily get it, and don't cherish it, which is too tempting.

When everyone guessed that he would ng several times, Luo Dao began to talk about the third time. He really wants to give Xiao Jiashu a tight skin, but he will not waste film for him.

"I will give you a few key words, you remember. One is fear, the other is restraint, the third is expectation, the fourth is despair, the fifth is sad. What is fear? Because you give the group's evidence of crime to the police, The group has taken the lead in intercepting the evidence. You don't know what you will encounter next. What's more, you have been arrested by Ling Tao's death, and you have injected drugs and HIV. You have no future, you said Are you afraid of it? What are you restraining? You are addicted to drugs, but you can't show it in front of your brother, and the way you receive education from small to big doesn't allow you to show awkward posture in front of people, so you have to restrain. What are you looking forward to? You hope that your brother has a little conscience and can change his evil spirits. What is desperate? Your only relatives will kill you. You said that you are never desperate? Sad, you are dying, or you are killed by your own brother. Dead, don't you mourn who is sad? So you understand?"

"Understand it." Xiao Jiashu, who had made up his makeup and dressed in costumes, nodded again and again, but his eyes were full of circles. He didn't have a bit of performance at all, but where did he know how to express such complex emotions?

The director decided to look at him and quoted him. "If you still don't understand, you will bring yourself into the play with reality. You imagine that Ji Ji is your brother, he wants to kill you, what is your mood?"

"Then I will definitely collapse." Xiao Jia smiled. Ji Yan and his brother are completely two types of people. They have nothing in common. How do you associate? He paused and asked, "Director, I have one last question. What does the drug addiction make? You always say itchy inside the bones, I can't wait to scratch myself, but my bones have never been itchy."

Luo Zhangwei pressed the heart of the fire, and then yelled, "Wang Dao, find a video to let him see, hurry!"

Deputy Director Wang immediately found a live-action video for Xiao Shaoye to observe. Xiao Jiashu held IpAD seriously, but his heart was secretly relieved – and it could be delayed for a while. Luo said that he couldn't understand it in a short time, let alone go to the show. But is the drug addiction made like this? Rolling, wailing, crying, tearing hair, smashing, and sour eyes! It is no wonder that Ling Feng wants to restrain this physiological reaction.

Xiao Jiashu just finished watching the whole high-energy video and was promoted by Luo Zhangwei in a big box. Then the two actors who played the bodyguards covered the lid and prepared to start shooting.

There is a description in the script, Ling Feng was seized by Ling Tao's death, used to compete for the agent of new drugs. Once addicted, it is difficult to quit life. Once such drugs spread, they will bring a steady stream of money to drug dealers. Who can resist this temptation?