Chapter 92: Our relationship is very good

After the two groups of personnel were determined, the host pointed to a flagpole on the mountainside. "Every adventurer, have you seen the bunting? Who is the first? When you get to the location where the bunting is located, whoever gets the materials for the camp."

Everyone promised and then set off. At the beginning, they were fighting high spirits, but soon they understood that it was a difficult thing to trek in the wild mountains and mountains. The flying insects everywhere were still in the second place. The most dangerous thing was the rugged mountain road under the feet. Even if the radiant Huang Yingxue, after fifteen minutes, it has become awkward, crying and crying for the season to stop and rest. If it wasn't for the younger generation Yu Baixiu who had been supporting her, she was estimated to be standing down.

Xiao Jiashu had a hard time practicing filming "Zerg 3". It was a bad thing to climb this mountain road, but unfortunately, in order to let Ji Ge see his most handsome side, he even wore a pair of Martin boots to the island. It looks like there is a model, but the upper is too narrow and it is too hard to squeeze.

He clenched his teeth for more than ten minutes, but his feet became more and more painful. He seemed to walk on the blade every step of the way, and Ji Ge was in front. He must not drag his hind legs. Although Huang Yingxue is also embarrassed, she cried and walked, did she not stop?

Thinking of this, he picked up a dead branch to support the weight of the body.

At this moment, Jiuyi, who was in the forefront, suddenly turned around and asked, "Are you a small tree?"

"I am good at Ji Ge!" Xiao Jiashu waved his hand and smiled.

Huang Yingxue, who was hooked up by the branches, complained, "Captain, I just cried so you didn't ask, you are eccentric!"

Ji Yan smiled and didn't talk. He walked slowly along the narrow mountain road to the end of the team. One hand plunged into Xiao Jiashu's armpit and slammed him into his arms. He said softly, "Let me go, it is steep. It's not a good place to rest, we will stop in front of the ground."

Xiao Jiashu quickly put the weight of his body on him, but he couldn't tell the truth, but he thought that walking this season would be very dangerous, and immediately stood up straight, whispered, "I am fine with Ji Ge, I can go by myself. ""

"The legs are all stunned and I said that I am fine." Ji Yan's arm is very strong, carrying him up and mentioning, Shen Sheng, "Go ahead!"

Xiao Jiashu's most painful foot almost left the ground, and he was taken away by Qi Ge. He was sweating for the safety of Ji Ge, and he was moved by his thoughtfulness. If you walk at the end of the team, you can find the strangeness. Do you want to be so careful?

Seeing that Ji Geman was a sweaty side face, he thought about raising his hand without thinking about it, and wiped those sweat beads with his fingertips. Ji Ji's footsteps were slightly, and this continued to move forward. Lin Leyang looked back at them from time to time, his eyes dark.

Finally came to a flat, Huang Yingxue sat down and complained, "I don't know if I know so tired." At this moment, she has no image at all, and fans will see that they will be surprised. But whoever his mother wants to think about the fans, she is almost exhausted, and there is no strength in concave modeling.

Ji Yan carefully helped Xiao Xiaojia to sit down, and then took off his boots and socks without looking at him, and checked the condition of his sole.

Xiao Jiashu took a while to go to the lame, but it was already late. Ji Yan stared at his feet full of blisters and twisted his eyebrows. "I didn't tell you to wear hiking shoes before the shooting? You are wearing this. What, do you think you are coming to the show?"