Chapter 31: think too much

Lin Leyang was pressed back to his seat, full of resistance and shame, but helpless. These people are humiliating me. Didn't you see Ji Ge? Why don't you help me out and let me stay here?

For a moment, he thought a lot, but he listened to Huang Zijin. "But this is your greatest advantage. Your face is very malleable. As long as the shape is right, you can play both decent and villain. The characters of the three age groups are also fully held, and the road is much wider than others. With this face, you can naturally control many characters. I will give you a score of 9 points, out of 10 points. This is a suitable one. The face of the big screen, as long as it is equipped with the corresponding acting skills, it is not difficult to become famous."

When I look at one of the small meats, "I give your face 5 points, why? Because your face is too tender, and this year has been 26, there is no possibility of opening again, unless you participate in youth movies or campus idol dramas. Basically, you can't control other characters. Even the best acting with this baby face will be violated. The road is too narrow, unless you have a godlike acting."

The smirk on the face of the small fresh meat solidified, and the expression was like a lightning strike.

Huang Zijin pointed to another small fresh meat and said, "You are mature and handsome, but you have a knife on your face, it is not natural to laugh, and many expressions can't be done. The face is barely able to play. People with tears are difficult. I suggest that you do not have hyaluronic acid or botulinum toxins. It will ruin the muscles on your face. How can you make expressions without muscles? I will give you 4 points for this appearance, too fake."

At the end of the look, Xiao Jiashu looked forward to the face and smiled softly. "Small tree, I will give you 7 points. Deducting 3 points is because you are too handsome, handsome and aggressive. Your face is simple. When the idol is definitely awesome, but if you want to film, many characters can't control it. Do you know the actor who just won the Oscar winner this year? It is because he is so handsome, he has been rejected by Oscar in the early years. In addition, the image of self-destruction has been successful for many years. You, like him, have been dragged down by the appearance. The film circle is different from other circles. Too handsome is sometimes a good thing."

Xiao Jiashu glanced at Ji Yan and argued that "Jie Ge is also very handsome, but he is already a Grand Slam movie actor. He can control his role."

"This is exactly what I want to tell you. Like Jesse, you also need God's acting skills to let the audience ignore this face and notice your strength. Others work hard, you have to work hard, others Try to double your efforts, you have to work hard for a hundred times. The role that others can easily control, you have to devote yourself wholeheartedly, can you do it?"

Xiao Jiashu not only was not asked to live, but also ignited two flames in his eyes. The harder he is, the more he does not want to give up. It may be difficult for others to enter the performance wholeheartedly, but it is a pleasure for him. He likes the feeling of entering another world through imagination and interpreting another life. It is so wonderful.

"I can do it. Zigong, I am going to sign a contract with the company, and later is a formal actor." He pointed to Huang Meixuan's briefcase.

Huang Zijin laughed and bowed. "Then you will cheer later. I will analyze your form and temperament again. This will help you determine what route you should take in the future. You can also refer to the reference..."

In the following words, Lin Leyang had no intention to listen again. He looked down at his trousers and looked up at Ji Yan. His expression was ashamed. If he just left in anger, how badly Huang Zijin would be to him? Of course, even if he did not leave, the other party certainly did not like him. If you didn't finish listening, you would change your face and then lose your mind. It's too unsatisfactory. The result is that his score is the highest, it's just awkward!