Chapter 105: You are very good

After hearing the footsteps behind him, Ji Yan turned to ask, "Small tree, do you want to wear this later?"

Xiao Jiashu looked at Zhao Chuan and Zhao Chuan looked at the stylist again. The stylist is a very persistent person. He is not afraid of the doubts of several big shackles. He swears openly. "Oh, Xiao Shaoye is so good, it doesn't matter. It's both stylish and sexy, definitely in line with Xu Tianyou's." Let's not look at it, try it first, not for us to change."

The stylist picked up his clothes and stared at Xiao Jiashu. He is a foundation. He has long been coveted by the youngsters of Xiao Shaoye and Ji Shen. Today, I am fortunate enough to have a good time. How can I let it go?

"Xiao Shao, come here, try it first!" He twisted the orchid and urged him.

Xiao Jiashu hesitated, "Is there any other clothing?"

"No, just this one." The stylist grinned.

Then you said that it is inappropriate to change? You clearly know that it is strong to buy and sell! Xiao Jiashu was so angry that he was gently pushed by Ji Ge. "Try it," he said, attached to the little lover's ear. His voice was full of banter. "I want to see it."

The scorching breath blew in the ear of Xiao Jiashu, and immediately let him forget the previous shame. Oh, forget it, since Ji Ge wants to see it, wear it.

"Get it." He took the red face and walked into the locker room. The stylist is posted on the door panel and asks him if he needs help, and his attitude is particularly diligent.

Ji Yan and Zhao Chuan sat in front of the dressing table to chat. There are several scenes in the movie that need to be shot in the bar. In order to save costs, they are ready to shoot the same scene. The Tsunami Bar is a very famous entertainment place in the local area. The rent for one night is not cheap. It is not expensive to hire so many extras. The labor costs are also expensive. It is best to get it in one night.

After about ten minutes, Xiao Jiashu opened the door and poked a head. Why do you really want to wear this?

"Really." The stylist and Ji Yan also beheaded at the same time.

Xiao Jiashu could not, but had to twist out and squeeze it out. For the first time in his life, he wore such arrogant clothes, and it was almost nowhere. The black shirt inside is gauzy and completely transparent. It is embellished with lace embroidery only on the cuffs, collar and button edges. It looks **** and luxurious. The purple blazer is a special self-cultivation model, the button can not be buckled, can only be open, the waist is very thin, so it is more leg length.

The matching purple suit pants are slightly elastic, almost like another layer of skin, tightly attached to Xiao Jiashu's legs, wrapped his hips tightly, even faintly visible front shape. The waistband is very low, revealing two beautiful mermaid lines. Even if the shirt is plunged into the trousers, the thin black crepe can't stop anything. Instead, there is a mystery of half-covering.

Xiao Jiashu repeatedly put on his pants and complained. "I think this pair of pants will go down at any time, and the waist is too low. What is going on in this shirt? It is equal to wearing it. There is also this jacket, arms raised. Can't lift it, it's too tight." He was picky and picky here, but he didn't know that the stylist had long been stupid.

Hey, Xiao Er Shao this body is really awful, the standard inverted triangle, golden section, the waist is so thin that one hand can hold it, the **** is narrow and awkward, the legs are long and straight, the black yarn wrapped his white Skin, faint can also see two pink on the chest, small looks not too sexy!

Even if the stylist is a zero number, there will be some temptations at this moment.

Ji Yan didn't talk when Xiaoshu came out, and his dark eyes stared at him with a sigh of relief, and his breathing slowly became heavy. He suddenly remembered the last time, also in the United States, the scene of Xiaoshu stripping his clothes in front of him. His skin is smoother than the finest porcelain, and the powder is tender and tender, and at first glance it is very delicate and lovely.