Chapter 79: Xiao Shaoye who has an idea

The season has no intention of exercising again. It is said that the object is like the master shape. This is really true. What kind of idol will attract fans, so Xiao Jiashu is poisonous and his fans are poisonous. Ji Yan opened the phone and looked at it. The line of sight could not help but stay on the photo.

I didn't feel it when I was shooting, but after reading the comments and looking back, he couldn't help but tighten his brow. Xiao Jiashu's face is really **** good-looking, stained with sweat and smudged red, and with a faint and stunned look, it is...

Ji Yan forbids himself to think about it again, Shen Sheng, "Delete the photo."

"Is it more strange to delete it?" Xiao Jiashu walked down to Ji Yan and pointed at his face. "You can give me the same photo again, but this time you use some force to take my The face is pinched and deformed, the more ugly the better."

The season was dumb, and then he laughed low. "Yes, you lower your point."

Xiao Jiashu sat down between Ji's legs and raised his red face. Because he had read a shameful fellow man and many unfair comments before, he didn't bother to look at Ji Ge, he could only hang his eyes. Staring at his tall nose. He didn't know how good his appearance was, and how much he liked to kiss, and his rosy lips were printed with a few shallow prints, which became more and more delicious.

Ji Yan looked at him straight away. After a moment, he turned his head and calmed down for a few seconds before moving back to his gaze. He bent on this beautiful face and took a big picture.

Xiao Jiashu quickly sent out the ugly face and the ugly face, and said, "Give you a benefit."

"The trough, my eyes!" The fans made a terrible mourning.

"Before it was so beautiful, it's so ugly now, you must be deliberately tidying up the little sapling?"

"I know that you are handsome for only three seconds, and another expression pack comes out. Comrades are rushing to collect!"

The little seeds are laughing and crying, but they have to eat this welfare. I have an idol that always changes in the style of painting. They are very tired, but they are also very happy.

Seeing that the comment area finally returned to normal, Xiao Jiashu slowly spit out a breath, and at the end of the day, he relied on his legs and did not get up between his legs. The blue-legged bulge of the Jiu's forehead jumped straight and lifted him up. He said, "I'm not in good shape today, I'm not going to practice, go to the lounge to eat the healthy meal you bring."

"Well, I will take a hot one and then two more protein powders." Xiao Jiashu did not find his strangeness, and ran without heart.

Ji Yan sat in the same place for a while, and wiped his face again. Then he took out his mobile phone and called, "Lena, the script has been modified. Is it correct? I will send it to me immediately. I am in a hurry." A big pass, then the full version of the script was sent to Jiyu's mailbox, Ji Yan immediately transferred to Xiao Jiashu. No more to find something for this kid, he really can't stand it.

The email just sent successfully, and there was a pleasant surprise in the lounge. "Jie Ge, I received the script! Hahaha, I can finally watch the script!"

Do you still play a robot like this bear? What did you think at the beginning? Ji Yan silently licked his face, his back was full of helplessness.

——

I finally hoped for the script, and Xiao Jiashu still has other thoughts. He immediately downloaded it to his mobile phone, and while eating and watching, he was very forgetful. He fed green beans into his nostrils several times.