Chapter 96: Who is secretly in love?

There is no surprise that everyone knows the end of the shoot. The three-day and three-night deadlines are already coming, and such a major security incident has occurred. The program team will certainly not let the artists be in danger.

First, Xiao Jiashu smashed his foot and quit. After Lin Leyang did not follow the safety code, he was almost washed away by the torrents. This shooting was really a disaster, and I don't know how the director cut this episode. It is very important to know that this is the first bomb of The Wilderness Adventurer.

The director found the quarter to discuss how to edit. It is definitely impossible to say that pD has not taken a wonderful picture, but many pictures can not be broadcast. I have to ask the general opinion of the season. If the season agrees, the gimmick of the program is definitely enough. Can't afford the audience.

The ashtray at the end of the season was already full, and the narrow screening room was full of smoke and smell. The director fanned his hand and opened the opposite window. He asked carefully, "June, have you finished reading?"

"I will take another look." The season annihilated the cigarette butts, Shen Shen, "What is the weather forecast?"

"There is still a rain in the afternoon. The helicopter will come over tomorrow morning. We have to stay here for one night."

"Yeah." Ji Yan could agree with one voice, and put the video back to seriously and read it again. On the screen, they are showing pictures of their arrival on the island on the first day. Xiao Jiashu's blessed face shines in the sun. He stunned and jumped off the plane, thinking that no one was paying attention to himself, then he dug his head and dug his ears, and his eyes turned up, as if to say "noisy."

His expression was as vivid as it made the season unconsciously laughing down. At this moment, Xiao Jiashu's eyes suddenly emit a ray of light, and the deep joy flows like a spring from his deep eyelids, which cannot be ignored. He didn't know how obvious his surprise expression was and how beautiful he was. He shot his pD along his eyes and found the figure of Ji Yan unexpectedly.

Seeing this scene, Ji Yan did not know how to sit up straight, and the hands that were originally placed on the knees were forced to hold together. He seems to have seen an endless desire from the child's eyes, eager to see each other, eager to embrace, longing to be together, and he knows it, but pushes him away...

Ji Yan went to get the cigarette case again, but found that it was already empty.

The director was very good at observing his words, immediately handed over his cigarette case and whispered aloud, "You can take less time."

Ji Yan did not speak, silently lit the cigarette, but his eyes were fixed on the screen. In order to attract his attention, Xiao Jiashu squatted in the crowd. He was hugged by him after picking him. He said in his ear: "I am thinking of you."

In the face of others, he is a gentle and amiable younger generation, always advancing and retreating, and beinghave appropriately; in the face of the season, his eyes will light up in an instant, and the words will become more and more, and the smile will become brighter. The behavior is also more naive. But that was his original face. In the face of Ji Xian, he never hides himself, and naturally he will show the truest and most relaxed state.

When I was there, Ji Ji didn't think there was anything wrong with this mode of getting along, but through the camera, looking at a bystander's point of view, Ji Yan suddenly discovered how much and how much the child is dependent on him. How much you love.

He only looked at the image of Xiao Jiashu alone, so the picture quickly advanced to the day when Xiao Jiashu threw himself in the sea. Ji Yan had a cigarette in his hand, but he never took a sip. All his heart was placed on the young man, attracted by his smile, eyes, words and deeds, and completely forgot the other.