Chapter 68: Zhenggong Niangniang

The second half of the interview was almost without Lin Leyang's business. Without the maintenance of Ji Yuming's secrets, he couldn't even insert it. It's hard to get to the end of the show. The host suddenly said, "Right, do you want to know who our next party is?"

According to the program flow, this is to warm up the next episode of the program, the guests on the stage and the audience under the audience shouted, "Think!"

"Speaking back, these guests and the saplings have a great relationship. They especially asked me to take the saplings to the scene," the host asked with a smile. "Small sapling, can you guess who?" ?"

Xiao Jiashu shook his head honestly. "I don't know."

"You think about it, what is the most popular on the Internet recently, it is related to you."

"Not "Apostles"?" Xiao Jiashu hesitantly looked at Luo Zhangwei.

"Let's think about it, in addition to the "Apostles", what have you photographed? It is not that you go directly to shoot, indirect."

"Oh, I know, it is "Dream of the Big Dream" and "Cold and Cool Prince"!" Xiao Jiashu finally reacted.

The audience under the audience made an exclamation, and a few little girls almost jumped up excitedly, only because the two dramas were too hot recently, and the fire was a mess. Due to the booming video website and live broadcast platform, the online drama has now become a dark horse in the film and television industry, and the ratings are almost equal to David. The birth of "Dream of the Big Dream" and "Cold and Cool Prince" has injected a strong boost into the development of online dramas, making the video sites that buy them a big profit, and the number of members has skyrocketed overnight.

From the beginning of the broadcast to the present, the two dramas have repeatedly broken a number of viewing records. Not that I overtook you today, that is, you overtook me tomorrow, and went hand in hand, leading the way, not giving other TV shows a little life. Over time, it has been praised by the majority of film critics as a phenomenal TV series, and "Dream of the Big Dream" has set a benchmark for the remake.

Why are they so red? I really want to study it in detail. In fact, many viewers can't say it clearly, but just like it, it's addictive, no way. "Dream of the Year" can only be summarized in one word - Meng! Erupted the level, erupted the height, erupted the technical content! It is obvious that Xiaodou Ding is acting, but the performance is vivid and vivid, and the acting is superb. It is both admirable and enjoyable. After reading the episode, it can be recollected for a long time, and it can be said for a long time.

"Cold and cool Prince" is even more unique. It is obviously a costume drama. The actor's shape is more than a fashion, a variety of bright colors put together, it should be very vulgar, but it is trendy and chic. The value and body of the hero and heroine have reached the level of being astonishing. Even if they are not famous, even if they are still very young, they can firmly attract the audience's attention.

The plot is also very exciting. A man dressed as a woman, Wang Hao, a woman dressed as a man, has a lot of ridiculous and warm stories after marriage. The audience can regard it as a BL drama, and can regard it as a gL drama, but also treat it as a Bg, almost satisfying everyone's taste.

Many viewers have said that the two plays are poisonous. Once they enter the pit, they will not be able to climb until the finale. How far have they been fired? The hot search headlines of Baidu and Weibo are almost all occupied by the topic related to the plot, and the major entertainment layouts have also burst out of the news of the crew. The netizens gathered in the forum or post it to discuss the story enthusiastically, and the floors piled up one by one.