Chapter 108: Women's clothing

Xiao Jiashu originally thought that he must have fleaed that dance, but Ji Ge's reaction brought him great confidence. He sat on his hot body, and his shyness gradually turned into excitement. What is the highest praise for a loved one? Except for the phrase "I love you", it is about "I am hard."

Love and desire are always inseparable.

At this moment, not only is Ji Ge hard, but even Xiao Jiashu has a strong physiological reaction. He mischievously smashed Ji Ge, heard that he had an uncomfortable embarrassment, and squatted on him and smiled lowly, smugly screaming: let you always hooligan, this time it is my turn?

The season is holding the waist of a lover, and he is not allowed to move, and he can't help but laugh.

Zhao Chuan shouted across the door. "Are you there? There are still a few scenes to shoot. There is no time for you to roll the sheets. Besides, you have soiled the senior sofas, and the crew is not responsible for losing money."

Xiao Jiashu jumped from Ji Ge and waved. "Okay, you come in."

After Zhao Chuan entered the door, he carefully looked at the two people and found that they all recovered to normal. They immediately told everyone to start work.

Ji Yan lay back to the sofa to stun, Xiao Jiashu took his hair and turned around in the box. Look at this person's style, which is definitely a big man, he can stun people and live alive? So many bodyguards outside!

Fortunately, he is very savvy, slamming his head and counting his heart. He first dilutes the season, then fades his black stockings to his knees, picks up the other two legs, and then flips the coffee table with one foot. Hearing the sound, the bodyguards who kept outside immediately pushed in the door, but found that their boss was lying on the sofa, and the two legs were caught under the arm by the man who was dressed as a woman, and the other side shook his **** and did the pile-up.

Looking back from the back, they did not know whether their boss was awake or comatose. They could only see Xiao Jiashu looking back in anger and screaming at the scorpion. "Look at what, haven't seen women's slaps?" "I said that I still moved my ass.

The two bodyguards were shocked and immediately closed the door and retired. They looked at each other and had a lot of cold sweat on their faces. They did not expect that the boss who looks so arrogant and cool is actually the one below.

Inside the door, Xiao Jiashu put down the legs of the season, and picked up an apple on the ground, and sang one and two corners. He snarled in a sigh of relief for a while. "The action is faster, don't you have enough to eat?" For a moment, he pointed at the door and spoiled. "Oh, people are afraid of hurting you? People want to be gentle with you, what is wrong with you, Beware that people are not coming!"

"Okay, I won't say it, you force! eonbaby!"

When people are excited, the voice will be more or less distorted, and the bodyguards outside the door have never heard Xiao Jiashu speak in the normal way. Naturally, the rough door is the boss, the tip of the door is the freak, face The sporadic sweat drops have already turned into a sweat and fell down the chin. They looked at each other and then said in unison, "Well, will we be ruined by the boss?"

Ji Yan was wearing a boxer trousers lying on the sofa, and the ears of the trees were constantly screaming, and the smirk could not hold back. He really admire Xiaoye's professionalism. Once he enters the show, he can play smoothly and he will not laugh at all.

On the other hand, Wu Chuanyi and Zhang Wei and others have long since licked their mouths and hid in the corner. The shoulders still shrugged like crazy. They never expected that a guy with a big eyebrow like Xiao Jiashu would be more funny than a comedian. The role of a good actor can be controlled. This is a story, but many actors are quickly limited to a certain frame once they become famous. They can only play a similar role. It is difficult to make a breakthrough beyond this scope. Audience recognition.