Chapter 70: "Apostles" released

After a burst of publicity, "Apostles" was finally released as scheduled. After a brief meeting, the lights of the cinema darkened and Xiao Jiashu sat next to the season. I am nervous and cold. This is the first time he watched a movie he had taken. He didn't know how it was performing, and he could get recognition from the audience.

"Don't be nervous, you are doing very well." Ji Yan put it in his ear and comforted with a low voice.

Xiao Jiashu's thoughts suddenly went away. Ji Ge's voice is really nice. It's no wonder that most of the movies he shot used the original sound, and the voice actor was rarely used. Emma, ​​the ear is pregnant. He touched his hot earlobe and had already left his nervousness behind his head.

Ji Yan's low smile made his ear tremble, and if it was not the sound of the title song, he estimated that he was still immersed in the idol's intoxicating "subwoofer".

The plot of the movie slowly spreads out, and the audience may not feel anything, but Xiao Jiashu can easily find out how much difference between his early and late performances. In the early days, he didn't know what it was called, but simply presented the other side of his life. Although it looked natural, it was less infectious. Performances without acting are thin, plain, and powerless. Now he finally understands what this sentence means.

In the later period, he gradually put himself into the heart of the characters, and his acting skills also made a leap forward. Like a bystander, he calmly analyzes his performance in the movie, silently remembers the color or inadequacy; and like a participant, he is deeply attracted by the development of the plot. Finally, when he saw the scene of Ling Feng's death, his mind was already blank, and he could only gaze gazing at the eyes of the season that were magnified many times.

The despair and sincereness in the eyes poured into the door of his heart like the sea, making him think and swearing. Unknowingly, he had burst into tears, and the tearful teardrops slipped his neck to wake him up, then he lowered his head and wiped his face with a tissue.

After that, he no longer had the temptation to think about it. He had already taken all his heart into Ling Tao, who had decided to destroy the whole world. Seeing Ling Tao injured, he seemed to feel the pain too; seeing Ling Tao fall into madness, he seems to have lost his way. His emotions and sorrows were controlled by the characters in the film. Because Ji Ji's acting was too powerful, he could not get rid of it. What's more, he also played the brother of Ling Tao. This kind of appeal is powerful and countless times. He instantly broke him into the illusory but real world.

In the end, Ling Tao shot down. He crouched on a pile of ashes, and the light in his eyes went out a little bit. There was a cry in the shadow hall, which was obviously a villain, but no audience applauded his Fuxi, only because his life was too rough and too tragic. He is so bad that he loves it at the same time; his heart is filled with darkness, but it is also shining.

This is a complicated man, why is it cold, but why is it hot? He and Ling Feng are like a whole body. Once they lose each other, they are no longer a complete person, so they lose the meaning of existence. His ending has already been doomed.

He used the ultimate black to set off the ultimate white of Ling Feng. On the contrary, Ling Feng used the ultimate light to awaken his only remaining good thoughts. The existence of these two characters in the film is mutually supportive and mutually premised. It is impossible to give up any one to talk about their performance. Once one of the actors couldn't keep up with another acting, the movie was ruined.

But now, not only has it not been destroyed, but it has been brilliance because of the extraordinary performance of the two actors. All the contradictions and conflicts hidden in the plot, humanity and animal nature are like a hot lava in a violent way. The explosion started.