Love Deserve a Second Chance ❤ Promo

Hii guys,

I don't know whether you guys want Rishmi ff or not but I got a idea, so I thought to write,

Rishi got discharged from hospital but Lakshmi didn't came to see him even for once. Rishi feels very bad about it.

Neelam: (concerned) Ayush please take Rishi to his room and make sure that he will rest atleast for one week.

Ayush: Ok Mami.

Ayush take Rishi to his (Rishi) Room but Rishi refused to go to his room,

Rishi: (painfully) Ayush please take me to your room, I won't feel good in this room without Lakshmi.

Ayush: (I know bhai that you love Lakshmi bhabhi) but when will you realize it.

Ayush then take Rishi to his (Ayush)  Room, and left the room to bring Rishi's medicine.

Rishi thought,

I love Lakshmi because Dadi used to say that whom we love the most, we remember them when we are on death bed. I remember Lakshmi when   I thought that I am going to die. I love her innocence, her cuteness, her village talk,  her beliefs, her care, her selfless love. I love you Lakshmi.  I will come tomorrow and will bring you back in the house which you make home.

With this thought he slept.

7 years later,

Lady:  Paru get up,  Get up my baccha.

A Cute 5 year old girl is shown, who is sleeping huging a cute teddy bear.

Lady: If you will not wake up then I will give the chocolate fudge to Aaru.

Girl: (waking up and pouting cutely) No Mumma fudge's are mine, no one else will eat it.

Lady: (laughing)  Ok Baccha but for that you have to wake up and get ready for the school.

Girl: (smilingly)  Ok Mumma

After sometime,

Girl: Mumma in my school there is a essay competition.

Lady: (happily) Oh great Baccha,  you should participate in that.

Girl: (sadly)  But the topic is "My best Papa" but I didn't even saw my papa. Where is my papa.

Lady: (controlling her emotions)  Beta he is in Out of Station, he will come soon.

Girl: (little angry)  You always say this mumma.

The Girl goes from there.

That's it guys.

Please tell me if I continue it or not.

Ignore my mistakes.

Thank you for reading my story ❤❤❤❤

If there is anyone who can make a cover for me please then make a one for me❤❤❤. Its a request 🙏

Bye guys 👋

Take care ❤

Target : 30 votes