Part 13

Hii guys,

Let's Continue the story without wasting anyone time.

Rishi was talking to Lakshmi's photo. Just then sonia knock on his door.

Sonia: (knocking) Bhai! Devika is calling you. So get ready fast and come down. 

Rishi: (looking irritately towards the door) OK I will come in 5 mins.

Sonia: OK Bhai .

Sonia left.

Rishi: (looking at Lakshmi's photo) Kya yaar Lakshmi , No one understand that I am married. I also need some quality time to spend with my wife but no one leaves us alone.So what you are not with me but you are still in my thoughs, my heart , in my every breathe.  When you will come back I will go to out of  Mumbai with you for a whole month. (Just then he rememberd something) Oh ho! Lakshmi I think I start forgetting things , See I forget to tell you that I brought a gift for Pari. I don't know why but I feel like gifting her something . So I brought a gift for her...

Again someone knocks. This time is Aaru.

Aaru: (cutely)Rishi  Mama Ji Mumma is calling you please open the door and comes downstair....

Rishi: (lovingly) OK Aaru just coming in two mins...

Aaru: (cutely) Pakka Promise...

Rishi: (remembering something) Cement promise.... I will come in 2 mins....

Aaru: Ok Mamaji ...

Aaru goes from there...

Rishi : (looking at Lakshmi's pic) OK I am going downstair . Take care of yourself...

Rishi kissed Lakshmi's pic and left from there...

In Hall,

Everyone saw the decorations and praises Ayush and Rishi. Just then Rishi came... 

Ayush: Looking Handsome Bhai....

Rishi: (half heartedly) Thank you.... and start searching whether Pari has come or not.But to his disappointment Pari hasn't come yet.

Raj: (coming to Rishi) What happened, Whom you are looking for????

Rishi: (Stammering) No....NO.. I ....I am not loo... looking for anyone.

Raj: (Suspiciously) If you are not looking for anyone then Why  you are stammering so much..

Rishi: (stammering) Woh... Woh....

Ayush: ( smiling like his usual self) He is waiting for "Pari" Jiju...

Raj: (smiling) Accha...you are waiting for Pari....She is a really a sweet girl. I like her a lot. 

Ayush: (now much irritated) Even you like her Raj.....😒😒😒😒😒

Raj : (confused) Even I like??? who one else also like her...

Ayush: (irritated) Aree ask me who don't like her after meeting her... (raj look confused and Rishi start glaring him) See I will explain you Firstly Rishi Bhai meet her and he became fan of her after that Ahana meeted her and she becomed her fan and now you are saying  you like her , she is a sweet girl . Even Rishi Bhai and Ahana are also saying the same...