Part 2

Hii guys,

Very sorry for irregular updates but I have a very busy schedule nowadays. So very sorry for that. I hope you guys will understand.  So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story.

7 years later,

Lady:  Paru get up,  Get up my baccha.

A Cute 5 year old girl is shown, who is sleeping huging a cute teddy bear.

Lady: If you will not wake up then I will give the chocolate fudge to Aaru.

Girl: (waking up and pouting cutely) No Mumma fudge's are mine, no one else will eat it.

Lady: (laughing)  Ok Baccha but for that you have to wake up and get ready for the school.

Girl: (smilingly)  Ok Mumma

After sometime,

Girl: Mumma in my school there is a essay competition.

Lady: (happily) Oh great Baccha,  you should participate in that.

Girl: (sadly)  But the topic is "My best Papa" but I didn't even saw my papa. Where is my papa.

Lady: (controlling her emotions)  Beta he is in Out of Station, he will come soon.

Girl: (little angry)  You always say this mumma.

Girl left from there angrily.

(I know you guys know that the little is Pari  Bajwa and the lady is Lakshmi Bajwa)

Shalu: Di Why don't you tell her the truth.  She has the right to know the truth.

Bani: Yes di, it will decrease your pain atleast.

Lakshmi: (angrily)  How could you both think  like this. Do you have any idea what are you saying? Did you see her age. She is just a 5 year old Girl. How could I told her the truth of parents. If I told her the truth of her parents then she will broke down.  She will never be able to trust on people,  on relations.  And you are saying that I should tell her the truth.

Shalu: Sorry di we became emotional and said these stuff. Please forgive us Di.

Bani: Yes di Please forgive us.

Lakshmi :Ok I am forgiving you this time but remember that after today don't discuss this topic with me. What if Pari listen about it. How will I answer her questions.

Shalu and Bani nods.

On the other hand,

Pari is sitting in garden,

Lakshmi: (lovingly)  Beta I know you want to meet your Dad but I said naa He is a very busy man but he loves you a lot. And I promise I  will make you meet your dad one day surely.  But for that you have to be a Good Girl because your dad loves good girl and see what he has sent for you. ( showing her a gift box)

 ( showing her a gift box)