Part 6

Hii guys,

I'm really sorry first of all for not updating this story from last three months. So I don't know whether you guys still will like to read it or not.  But I hope you guys will support me again.  So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

The plane land in Shimla. Rishi, Ayush, Ahana, Sonia, Devika, Raj, and Aaru came out from the Airport.

Raj : (happily) So welcome to Shimla my dear saali sahibas and saale sahab.

Sonia: (smiling) This city is really beautiful.

Ahana: (happily)  Thanks Jiju but must say this city is so peaceful unlike Mumbai which is always filled with Chaos.

Ayush :(Remembered Shalu and feels like he is very closed to Shalu)  (smilingly)  Yes, Mumbai never stop for anyone but this city is like it always welcome everyone happily.

Raj : (smilingly)  Rishi you won't say anything.

But Rishi didn't listen anything because he is engrossed in his thoughts.

Rishi's thought,

Why my heart is beating so fast like it will come out.  Since Lakshmi left my heart never beat so fast then why after 7 year.  Why my heart is saying that I will meet my Lakshmi very soon. This city had some strange peace which is soothing my pain. I don't know Lakshmi whether you are here or not but I am feeling like I will get you back.....

Rishi thought got interrupted by Raj's Shout.

Rishi: (coming out of his thoughts)  Wha... What happe... What happened Raj.

Ayush: Rishi Bhai Raj Jiju is calling you from last 5 minutes but you didn't reacted that why he called you little loudly.

Rishi: (apologetically)  I'm sorry Raj,  tell me what are you saying.

Raj: Everyone said something about this city but what is your thought about this city.

Rishi: ( closing his eyes and smiling)  This city has a power to sooth anyone's pain. This city give me strange peace, a weird sensation of belongingness. I am liking this city very much.

Then Rishi realized what he said and everyone looked at him shocked because after 7 year,  Rishi loved something. Ayush also realized that Rishi feel something like He feels.

Ayush: Let's go home everyone.  I am really tired.

Raj: Let's go.

They sit in two Car.

Car1 : Rishi, Ayush and Raj.

(Raj is sitting on driver seat, Rishi on passenger seat and Ayush at back seat)

Car2 : Devika, Sonia, Ahana and Aaru.

So they were coming back home, then they stopped at Red Signal. Lakshmi also came at the same signal and stop near Rishi's Car. Just then Cold wind start flowing. RishMi feels something strange. Lakshmi's Dupatta falls on Rishi face.  Both feel a very strong feeling that they are here. As Rishi removed the dupatta and was going to see her face but the signal turned Green and Lakshmi goes fron there hurriedly.

In the meantime, Raj started FM on which the Song "Phir bhi tumko Chahungi" was going on air and hearing this song, Rishi start missing Lakshmi more and remember a moment of them.

Flashback :

Lakshmi was cooking food was humming the song"Main phir bhi Chahungi" softly.  Rishi came and saw her cooking and humming the song softly.

Rishi:  (smiling) What are you making Lakshmi.

Lakshmi :  (happily) I am making Aloo Tikki for Ayush as he wanted to eat in Amritsari style.

Rishi :Ok but why did you stopped singing the song.  You were singing it beautifully.  Your voice is really soothing.  I always want to listen yohr voice.

Lakshmi : (smiling) Thank you Rishi for your lovely appreciation. But you came and you were talking to me, so that's why I stopped singing the song.

Rishi: (smilingly) Then please I am saying you to sing the song.

Lakshmi start humming the song with much emotion and softly.

After Lakshmi finished the song.

Rishi : (mesmerized) Really soothing voice you have. But by the way I had noticed many times, you sing this song very much. Why.

Lakshmi : (Looking at Him)  Because this song is my favorite.  You know what when my we had gone to have dinner with each other for the first time with you.  That time I noticed your goodness and that time itself I fall in love with you.  After coming to home, I listened this song and this song described my every emotion that I have for you. May be this is just a song lyrics for you but for me it is my emotions rishi.  I am telling you Rishi I CAN DIE FOR YOU RISHI Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi
Iss chaahat mein marr jaaungi.

Rishi got really emotional listening all this.

Rishi: (teary eyed)  From now on this is my favorite song too.

After that they used go listen the song together.

Flashback ended.

Raj: What happened Rishi?  Where are you lost.

Rishi: Nothing much Raj just seeing the beauty of this city.

Rishi was trying to find out that dupatta girl.

On the other hand,

Lakshmi reached her Cafe,

Lakshmi's thought,

Why I am feeling like Rishi is here.  May be I am thinking too much.  But I really felt his presence. My heartbeat vot high. If Rishi is really here then What will I do? He had moved on for sure.  I am nothing for him. So Lakshmi you should also don't bother yourself because of him. No Lakshmi don't fall weak, you have your lifeline, your Pari. Even you have two lovely Sister.  Even a best friend like  Sanskar. No I won't fall weak.  I just hate RISHI OBEROI. I JUST HATE HIM TO THE CORE.

Her thought ended as someone called her.

That's it for today guys.

I hope you guys will like it .

And please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always.

Do votes and give your reviews.

Until the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care