Part 4

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

In The Sweet Cafe,

Lakshmi and Shalu are working,

Shalu: Di today there are so many customers?

Lakshmi: Yeah,  because it is Winter time.  So tourist come to enjoy Shimla's beauty.

Just then Lakshmi hear a Boy was talking with a Girl,

Boy: I just married you because my dadi want me to get married to you. I wasn't able to say No to her.

Girl: (crying) But you should informed me before our marriage. I had stopped the marriage myself. (Now crying and angrily) But you were so much coward that you couldn't able to tell me too.  You love Riya naa. You cheated me.  You just broke my heart.  You made a joke of my love.  I will never forgive you. I am thankful to God that I got to know the truth in two days of our marriage. I will give you divorced very soon.  And I will see your face again in my life.  You're just a cheap person.  I just a hate you.

Hearing all this boy got angry and was about to slap the girl, but someone stopped his hand, and slapped him hardly. 

(Yaa-Yaa I know that you know that the Girl is Lakshmi)

Lakshmi: (Very Angrily) How dare you to slap this girl.  First you got married to her just for your so called reasons and when she got to know and questioned you.  You tried to slap her. Aree you are so shameless person, after doing this much you have this much guts to slap her, to prove yourself right. People like you don't deserve girls like her.  Just get out of my cafe.

Boy: (angrily) Who are you to talk in My personal matters.  And how dare you to slap me. I will m

Lakshmi: (interrupting him) How dare you to talk to me like that,  I am the owner of this cafe.  So just don't provoke me to do something which I will regret.  Before I do something just get lost.

Boy didn't budge from his position.

So Lakshmi call the security guard and ask him to throw him(boy) out.

Lakshmi : (to girl) Just don't care and make yourself stronger.  That guy doesn't deserve your love and tears. And Remember one thing Never Ever Trust someone easily.

Girl Nods.

Then the girls leaves from there.

Shalu: Di Why did you interfere in their( boy and girl)'s fight?

Lakshmi: You very well know the answer Shalu. Whenever I see something like what happened with me year ago. It's just fresh up my wounds. I can't forget what happened with me. But you know naa Pari's arrival in my life changed my life.  She is my life. She is my happiness. Her Happiness is my Happiness. Her happiness is most important thing for me and for that I have to make sure  that Pari will never get to know about her parent's past. At any cost I can't let her know the truth.

Shalu was about to say something, just then Lakshmi phone rings. The call is from Bani.  Lakshmi picks up

Bani: (worried) Di Woh Actually Since Pari has returned from school, she is not opening the door of her room.

Lakshmi: (worried)  What, Why is Pari is not opening the door. Does someone say anything to her or Does something happened with her. Didn't you asked what happened to her.

Bani: (worriedly) I tried but she is not responding to me. Just come home fast.

Lakshmi: (Worriedly) Yes, We are coming in 15 minutes.