Part 16

Hii guys,

So let's continue the story without wasting anyone time.

Ayush got heartbroken hearing such bitter things from Shalu's mouth. He knows that his family was very wrong but still it's hurt to see anger in Shalu's eye for him and his family.

Ayush : (to himself and crying)  My Shalu .....hates me an.....d my family.  I never thought in my...... baddest dream.....  that you will hate me ...Shalu.  I can bear .... everything but not your.... hate Shalu.... Please shalu forgive me....  Please....

Ayush sits there for 15 mins and was crying continuously then he remember suddenly that he left Rishi alone.

Ayush: (wiping his tear and to himself)  Oh Shit!  In my pain I forgot that Rishi Bhai was waiting for me, he is also so broken I should go to him....

Ayush runs toward where he left Rishi.  Ayush reached there but didn't find Rishi there. Their Car was there.

Ayush : (worried)  Rishi Bhai!  Where are you?  Rishi Bhai! 

Ayush searched gor him nearby but didn't find him at all.

Ayush: (worried)  Rishi Bhai where are you?  I know you are hurt and I am worried about it, that you will hurt yourself... I hope you're safe.  But I have to find my him at any cost. Everyone must be waiting for us.

So Ayush messaged Ahana that he and Rishi is going to their old friend house whom they meet in their way....

Ayush then start searching Rishi....

On the other hand,

Song playing in background 👇

Rishi was walking on Road side aimlessly,  All the word of Lakshmi was roaming in his mind 👇

You always lied to me from the very starting of our relationship

We are not husband and wife anymore in any sense.

I had moved on 7 year ago only.

You always lied to me from the very starting of our relationship

We are not husband and wife anymore in any sense.

I had moved on 7 year ago only.

Rishi: (screaming and crying )  Stop itttt, You can't move on Lakshmi.  You loved me only. How can you leave me Lakshmi,  I accept that I have committed a mistake, you could have given, I would have accepted it with smile but you killed our Love Lakshmi.  How could you do this Lakshmi.... How could you? I still can't believe that you moved on in life and you had a daughter tooo.... From last 7 years I am waiting for you, I'm regretting every mistake on mine that took you away from me. Please come back to me Lakshmi, Please Lakshmi , Please Lakshmi....

Rishi closed his eyes and saw Sanskar and Lakshmi smiling at each other and playing with pari. Suddenly Sanskar hugged Lakshmi...

Rishi: (opened his eyes and screaming on the top of his lungs)  : Lakshmiiiiiiiii,  you can't leave me Lakshmi.....

Even the mere  thought of Sanskar Lakshmi together made him jealous.  His blood boiling with jealousy...

Just then he saw a bar and he goes there and order a 2 bottle of beer and drink it in 5 mins.