Part 7

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Lakshmi was thinking about Rishi. Just then Shalu called her.

Shalu: (worried)  What happened Di, Why are you so lost.

Lakshmi : (lying) Nothing, just thinking about to introduce something new in cafe.

Shalu: O Accha,  Di I am going home.  I am not feeling good.

Lakshmi : (worried)  What happened to you Shalu.  Should we go to the doctor.

Shalu: No Di, there is no  need of a doctor.  I will rest and then I will feel better.

Lakshmi : Ok take care of yourself.

Shalu left from there.

Lakshmi then engrossed herself in her work.

After sometime,

A couple was having chocolate cupcakes but suddenly the boy rub cake frosting on girl noise intentionally. So the girl scolded him not to do that then after sometime the boy again put cake frosting on girl's cheek.  And the girl also start putting the cake frosting on his face.

Seeing this Lakshmi remember the cupcake batter fight.  (I hope you guys remember) Lakshmi become sad as well as Angry.

Lakshmi's thought,

All those moments were so special, so beautiful for me but I never knew that it was all fake Rishi. You turned my special and beautiful moments  into a worst nightmare. Whenever I remember those moments,it fresh my wounds up, it only brings me pain.  I used to think that you love me but you were betraying me without any shame.  You never thought about me. You snatched away my every happiness.  I just hate you,  I just hate you, I hate you Rishi Oberoi. I hope we never meet again.

Her thought ended.

Lakshmi was still the girl and boy.

Lakshmi : Rita please come here, Please handle the counter.  I am going in the kitchen.

Rita: What happened Di,  Any problem.

Lakshmi : Nothing much Woh I have to check the stock.

Rita: Ok 

Lakshmi goes to the kitchen and cries bitterly.

After 15 minutes she composed herself and came out.

On the other hand,

Shalu reached home. But Bani and Pari were not at home. So she directly goes to her room. Shalu take out a photo which was hidden in the cupboard.

Shalu: (to the photo) Why I am feeling that you are here.  I am feeling restless from tomorrow morning.  But I can't tell this to anyone except you.  You know what I should hate you because of you, your brother and your family my Di lost her smile.  She used to happy,  chirpy girl but after your brother betrayal my Di lost her peace, love, smile, her everything.  But still I can't able to hate you Ayush. (Yes, the photo is of Ayush and Shalu also love him but didn't tell anyone about it) Why I  am not able to hate you.  You must have been married now. You are living happily with your wife for sure. And your happiness matters me the most.