Part 8 Rishi meets pari 💕

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

After the party announcement, Ahana, Devika and Sonia goes to do the preparation of the party. Raj goes to his office for a meeting.  Now only Rishi, Ayush and Aaru was left.

Aaru: (cutely) Rishi Mamu I want something from you.

Rishi : (smilingly) What do you want my cutiepie.

Aaru: (cutely)  Mamu I want to eat ice cream.

Rishi: Bas

Aaru: Yes, Mamu.

Rishi: Ok wait , I will bring ice cream from refrigerator.

Aaru: (cutely)  But Mamu my favorite flavor isn't available at home.

Ayush : So what do you want To Rishi bhai to do.

Aaru: (Cutely)  Actually Mamu I want you to take me out to have ice cream.

Rishi: (smilingly)  Ok. We will go and your Ayush Mamu will also come with us.

Ayush : (smilingly)  Ok, but which palour.

Aaru: (happily and instantly)  Sweet Cafe Mamu.

Ayush: (suspicious)  Why only Sweet Cafe.

Aaru: (happily)  Actually the aunty made ice cream herself and its super yummy.

Rishi: (happy to see Aaru so much excited)  Ok Let's go otherwise we will get late and the parlor will be closed.

Trio left for the Cafe happily but Ayush and Rishi was getting some strange feelings.

On the other hand,

Pari called Sanskar from land-line. and sanskar pick up the call.

Pari: (Cutely)  Hello Buddy!

Sanskar: (Lovingly) Hii Buddy, how are you.

Pari : (pouting cutely) I'm not good buddy.

Sanskar: (Cutely)  Why, What happened to my buddy.

Pari: Buddy, Mumma and Shalu Maasi are at Cafe and Bani Maasi have gone to purchase vegetables from the market.  And I am getting really bored and I want to eat Pistachio nuts ice cream with Choco Chips Ice cream.

Sanskar: (shaking his head unbelievably)  Ok,  So my buddy want to eat ice cream but who eats this weird combination of ice cream.

Pari : (cutely) I liked it a lot Buddy!

Sankar: Ok get ready, I am coming in 10 mins. And I will inform your Bani maasi till then

Pari: Ok Buddy, I love you.

Sanskar: Love you too Buddy.

Sanskar then messaged Bani,

Message :

Hii Bani,  I am taking Pari with me. So don't worry about her.

He sent the message to Bani.

Screen shift to Sweet Cafe,

Lakshmi : (to Shalu)  Shalu I am going to meet the interior Designer. So I will come to home directly.