Part 15

Hii guys,

So Sorry late update.

So let's continue the story,

Rishi: (shocked and broken)  No Lakshmi, this can't happen,  I know Pari is Sanskar's daughter, I know sanskar and I already met him two times.

Lakshmi got shocked to know that he knew Sanskar.  She thought that she is caught red handed but How can he say that Pari is Sanskar's daughter....

Rishi: (continuing) Ooo I get it, you're still angry woth me that's why you're saying this.... Even though I didn't meet Sanskar's wife still but I know that you aren't married to Sanskar...

Now Lakshmi felt relief that he didn't knew anything.

Lakshmi : (Angrily) Why would I be Angry with you?  And by which right I would be angry?  I think you had forgotten that we both had separated. And talking about my daughter Pari, I am her mother and this truth you can never change.  So just stop wasting your and mine time and just get lost from here.

Rishi: (hurt but still confident)  Lakshmi I know I did a big sin in our past but I really love you and I know that you still loves me...

Lakshmi : (angrily and sarcastically) Love....  This word doesn't suit you Mr.Oberoi. Yes,  I used to love you but now I don't love you I had moved on 7 year ago only.

Rishi: (very hurt)  No you are lying Lakshmi.  We are still married. We didn't got divorced, so you can't marry anyone.

Lakshmi : (laughing sarcastically) I think you are getting old Mr. Oberoi.  Did you forget that My Chachi had taken my thumb impression.  So I had given you the divorce. So now you had submitted it or not that's depends on you only. And talking about our relation, It never existed because you always lied to me from the very starting of our relationship,  So it never existed but yaa I had illusion that You love me but that got broken on the day when I saw you getting married to Malishka and that's my love for you also died. So basically we are not husband and wife anymore in any sense.  So It will be better if you leave, My husband will be coming in some time and I don't want you to do any stupid thing infront of him....

Rishi was standing numb...  Lakshmi's every word was killing him. Rishi's heart was getting broken every second....

Ayush: But Bhab...

Ayush was stopped in between.

Lakshmi : (very angrily and shouting)  I AM NOT YOUR BHABHI,  CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING I  AM NOT YOUR BHABHI....

ayush was shocked to the core....

Lakshmi : (A little bit calm) I request you both.... please leave from here...  I  have moved on in my life,  So I suggest you to move on too Mr. Oberoi...

Rishi was still standing numb but Ayush take him out.....

Shayush had an eye contact but Shalu leaves from there angrily.... Ayush and Rishi also leaves Heartbroken.

Shalu comes to Lakshmi and hugged her. Lakshmi start crying

Lakshmi : (crying while hugging shalu)  Why Shalu Why, Why did he... returned back....  I moved on in my... my life after so much struggle but he came back again....

Shalu: (trying to console Lakshmi) Di you can't fall weak, you are strength of mine and bani, if you fall weak then we both will break down and Pari is also present in our life. You have to stay strong for Pari at least please Di stop crying....

Hearing Pari Name Lakshmi stopped crying....

Lakshmi : (wiping her tears)  Yes, you're right Shalu I can't fall weak,  I have to stay strong for Pari...  I have to stay strong for Pari....

Shalu: (smiling)  Yes, that's like our Lakshmi Di,  accha I will make special cold coffee for everyone ....
Oh no,  Coffee is not available at home, let's me go, I will bring coffee from the nearby store....

Saying this Shalu left....

Outside,

Rishi isn't moving just thinking about Lakshmi's word which are killing him like a slow poison. Ayush saw this and became really worried for Rishi.....

Ayush: (shaking Rishi)  Rishi Bhai...  Rishi Bhai...  Why are you standing numb ... please say something....  Standing still will make your heart bleed , whatever is in your heart please say it.... It will ease your pain....

Rishi: (lifelessly)  If I will speak it will erase my pain Ayush...  (Ayush nods)  No Ayush it will not erase my pain,  Whatever Lakshmi said it was true....  I always gave her pain,  betrayal, and tears....  I was the sole reason of her pain... Now I can imagine how much she pain she had feel when she saw me getting married to Malishka....  Even the mere thought of Lakshmi marrying Sanskar was making my heart bleed then what she had gone through when she had saw me with Malishka in the mandap.......

Rishi starting crying...

Ayush can't see his brother in this much pain, so he hugged Rishi and start calming him down....

Ayush: Shhhh.  Nothing had gone wrong bhai,  I had a strong feeling that Lakshmi is lying, she is only your's bhai  only yours... Everything will be fine soon...

Just then he saw Shalu was going somewhere,

Ayush: Bhai I will come in 5 mins.

Ayush goes to Shalu, Shalu become shocked and emotional to see Ayush again. But soon she recovers from her emotional side.

Shalu: (angrily)  What are you doing here, Just go away from our life for godsake. Why you had cameback in our life.  My Di had moved on ,so please let her live her life peacefully.

Ayush: (a little emotional)  Shalu,  how can you say this Shalu,  my bhai loves your di madly...  He talks to Bhabhi's photo daily and you're saying to go away from your life. My bhai will die, he really loves your di please try to understand...

Shalu: (angrily)  Understand, what you should I understand. Instead of me, you should understand, because of your bhai and family,  My di suffered a lot, They always humiliated my Di, Our parent's upbrings and you are saying that we should understand.  You should understand that your brother always plays with others feelings ,firstly he played  with my di's feeling then with Malishka's feeling and now he is again behind my di. Aree your mami even came to purchase my di'a love and you're saying I should understand....  No Mr. Ayush Chopra I won't will understand...  I am requesting you to go away from my Di's life,  you and your had played enough with my di's feeling.

Ayush was shocked to see Shalu's outburst.

Ayush: (guilty)  We know we made a huge mistake but we all are regretting please give us a chance,  please Shalu...

Shalu: (sarcastically)  Chance...  Chance...  you are really late Ayush my di had moved  on, so please leave her and make your brother move on in his life.

Saying this Shalu left from there.

Ayush (to himself and crying ) 

How can we move on Shalu.. Bhai loves Bhabhi and I love you, I and bhai can't live without you both... But I think this is our punishment to cheat you both.  I wish that you both can forgive us.  I really wish.....

That's it for today guys.
I hope that you guys will like it.

What do you think what will happen next.....

Do vote and give your valuable opinions on this part.

Till the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care 👍