Part 3

Hii guys,

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Rishi got ready and comes downstairs,
Rishi calls someone.

Rishi: I have send you a list, I want everything mentioned in list in 30 minutes.

Rishi cut the call.

Neelam: (Calling Sanjay)  Does the cupcakes ready?

Sanjay: Mam I am just making the batter for cupcakes.

Neelam: How lazy you have become. Just get the cupcakes ready.  Aarav loves Cupcakes a lot.

Rishi hear everything and remember, Lakshmi and His Cake Batter Masti.

Rishi: (to himself) Lakshmi you are in my every moment and memory.  Where are you sweetheart. Please come back now. You have given me enough punishment. Just come back.

Ahana comes there and saw Rishi engrossed in his thoughts and she sign  Ayush.

Ahana and Ayush call Rishi, Rishi comes out of his thought.

Ahana: (happily)  See bhai,  I have purchased this watch for Aaru. How it is.

Rishi : Very Nice.

Ayush: (happily)  And see What I had get it for Aaru.  Cricket Kit.  You know what, it is his wish that he want to play Cricket with full family.

Rishi: (little shocked)  Really, But Mom and Dadi will never agree.

Sonia: (happily) You're wrong bhai.  Mom and Dadi loves Aaru a lot and even I can say more than you.

Rishi: I know. Because he is so cute that no can resist to love him.

Ayush: Correct.

Ahana: Aree Sonia.  Let's go we have to get ready.

Sonia: Ok let's go.

They both leave.

Ayush: (worried)  What happened Bhai,  I can sense that something is disturbing you.

Rishi: I was just thinking about Par

But before Rishi could complete his sentence,  Virender call Ayush. So Ayush left.

Rishi: (to himself)  What is my connection with Pari.  Whenever I listen or thought about Pari.  I always feel that I have a connection with her.  But how can this possible. Neither I meet her nor even see her face.  Even I don't know about her family.  Then Why always I feel a connection with her.  Why.

Rishi was thinking about this just then, A servant comes and give him some shopping bags and told Rishi that Whatever Items was mentioned in the list, he had purchased. After that the servant leaves.

After 15 minutes,

A car horn voice could be heard,

Neelam: (happily)  Devika and her family have arrived.

Sonia: (excited)  Yes Mom,  finally after two years.

Devika, Raj and Aaru comes inside, Neelam does there Aarti. Devika hugs everyone and Raj takes elder's blessings and then comes to youngsters. Aaru also take everyone's blessings.

Raj: How are you Rishi and Ayush.

Rishi: We are fine and very happy to see you here.

Raj: And how are you my beautiful saalis?

Ahana: Very Angry.

Raj: But Why?

Sonia: Because you have come after 2 years jiju.