Part 9

Hii guys,

First of all I am really really sorry for delay in updates. I know I am disappointing you very badly. I am not a good writer at all. So please forgive me if you can.....

I want to inform something, I  know all are waiting for Rishmi encounter but I will make them meet soon. I will make a bond between Rishi And Pari.  Then I will make them meet. So I hope you all are ok with it. So Now I am continuing the story.

Rishi come back to home with a smile.  All are discussing about party except Raj.  As Raj is inviting all the special guest personally. Everyone saw Rishi with a smile.  So it is just like a shock to them because Rishi never smile this much after Lakshmi's departure.
So Ayush asked.

Ayush: (happy to see Rishi smiling) What happened Bhai,  Why are you looking so much happy.

Rishi: (happily)  Actually after you and aaru left.  The door of the cafe got jammed. There was the owner's daughter too.  She is really cute, lovely and innocent. I just like her cuteness.  She is fierce ,innocent and cute.  I really feeled happy to see her. She had a great bond with his dad.  And top of that She is Aaru's Pari.

Ayush: (happy) Wow that's great,  I mean you meet her, Now I am really curious to meet her. There is something special in her for sure. That's why whoever meet her, he becomes her fan.

Sonia: (excited)  Now even I am excited to meet Pari.

Ahana : (excitedly)  Even I am excited too.

Just then Raj came and said : I have invited everyone as per guest list. Now Devika please manage other things.

Devika: Sure Raj. I will manage.

On the other hand,
Sanskar takes Pari back to her home.

Pari: (Cutely)  Buddy Please come inside. Mumma had made Mattar Pulao.

Sanskar: (lovingly) Buddy I have an urgent work.  So I will meet Lakshmi tomorrow.

Pari: (cutely) Ok Buddy.

Pari goes inside and hugged Lakshmi.

Lakshmi : (Lovingly) So you enjoyed with your Buddy.

Pari: (Cutely)  Yes Mumma,  I enjoyed a lot and I meet "Ri" too.  He is very cute and caring person. He is Aaru's Mamu.

Lakshmi : (Confused)  So you meet Aaru's Mamu.

Pari: (Very cutely)  Yes Mumma, Oh I forgot tomorrow is Aaru's Birthday. So I have to make a Birthday Card for him.  I am going.

Lakshmi : Pari At least eat your food.

Pari: (Cutely)  I had Mumma with buddy.

Lakshmi : Ok Pari.

Lakshmi's thought,

"Ri" Why I feeled connected with a mere mention of Aaru's Mamu.  Why I feel like Pari is talking about Rishi......  No... No... No Lakshmi, Rishi can't come back again.  No I will not let him spoil my daughter's life.

Lakshmi's thought ended.

Ayush and Rishi's Room,

Rishi as usual is talking to Lakshmi's Pic.

Rishi: (to Lakshmi's pic lovingly) Lakshmi today Finallyyy I meet Pari.....  Why are you looking at me like you don't know.....  Oh You forget......  Pari... Aaru's friend.  She is really super cute. You know what Lakshmi, when today I saw her,  I feeled your presence.  I feel she is just like you..... If you were with me then we also have a daughter like her,  She was also cute like you but because of me,  I lose you.  But don't worry I will find out her very soon. But I don't know why But I am feeling very connected to her......

Rishi thought broke due to Ayush's calling...

Ayush: (Calmly)  Bhai you're looking very happy today.  What happened.

Rishi: (smiling widely)  Ayush....  When I meet Pari I feel really connected to her,  I don't know why but I feel connected to her. I always feel connected to her even when anyone talk about her. She hold innocence just like Lakshmi...  I can't explain my feeling now.  But I am sure if I had a daughter, she surely looks like her.

Ayush : (Happily)  Now even I am excited to meet her....  May be I also found Shal.... Solace in her cuteness....

Rishi: Let's sleep. We have lots of work tomorrow. I need sleep very badly.

Ayush nodded.

Both sleeps.

That's it for today guys.

I know this chapter is really boring. Please forgive me for that, nowadays I am really busy in one or other things. That's why I can't able to concentrate on my stories. I'm really really really sorry . I hope you all will give me another chance.

Till the next update bye guys 👋
Take care