Part 11

Hii guys,

I am back with another update, so without wasting anyone time let's continue the story.

Episode start with Ahana returning home with wide smile. Ayush saw this and asked her why she is smiling so much?

Ahana : (smiling widely)  Actually I went to drop Aaru to his school. There I  meet Pari,  she is such an innocent child, I ever meet.  She is really a pure soul and cute pie.  She has such good vibes that whoever meet her becomes happy.

Ayush : (like his usual way) Yesterday Rishi Bhai was smiling like this after meeting Pari and now you're smiling after meeting pari.  So that means whoever meet her, they smiles likes.  So now I can't wait to meet her as I have heard a lot of praises of her. When we will the party will start.

Ahana: (smiling)  When you will meet her naa you will be her fan. Now complete your pending work.

Ahana left  and Ayush start completing his work.

Just then Rishi came there.

Ayush: (questioningly)  Rishi Bhai!!!!  Why are you smiling?

Rishi: (smiling)  Actually because of Pari.... I was thinking about her...  She is so cute and innocent girl like Laksh.....

Ayush become a little serious.

Rishi: (smiling trying to hide his pain)  I am thinking to buy a gift for her as I like her a lot. So I am going... Ok... Bye....

Without hearing Ayush's reply, He left.

Ayush: (to himself)  What is happening here, everyone is praising Pari a lot....  I have to meet her. Aaru says she is world's best girl. Rishi Bhai and Ahana says She is super cute and innocent .... Now I have to meet her for sure....

In Sweet Cafe,

Shalu comes to Lakshmi who is busy with making food,

Shalu: Di,

Lakshmi : (turning towards Shalu)  Yes,  Shalu speak.

Shalu: Di today is aaru's birthday, So we have to purchase a gift for him.

Lakshmi : (🤦‍♀) Oh! I forget. Thanks for remembering me.

Shalu: Di Actually Sanskarji Also is going to purchase a gift for Aaru, So why don't you go with him.

Lakshmi : great idea. You take care of cafe.  I will go and purchase a gift for Aaru.

Lakshmi calls Sanskar.

ON CALL👇

Sanskar: (teasingly)  Hii Ms. Jhansi ki Rani.

Lakshmi : (angrily) You again started Sanskar.

Sanskar: (calming her) Ok I am sorry. Please Calm down. Accha tell me why Did you called me???

Lakshmi : Actually I had called you to ask are you going to purchase gift for Aaru as Mr. Kaur invited you tooo.

Sanskar: Yes, I'm going.

Lakshmi : So Can I join you as I have to purchase a gift too. So Can I.

Sanskar :  Aree yaar of course you can.

Lakshmi : Ok, So pick up me from My Cafe.