Part 5

Hii guys,

I know I didn't update the story from many days but I was very busy because of Holi festival. I am really sorry for the delay. So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story.

3 days Later,

Oberoi Mansion,

Neelam: Sanjay Have everything prepared?

Sanjay: Yes Mam,  Everything is prepared.  Cars are also ready.

Neelam: Ok Call everyone for breakfast.

Sanjay: Ok Mam.

Screen shift to Rishi Room,

Rishi is talking to Lakshmi's photo.

Rishi: Lakshmi I don't where are you right know but Today I was going to Shimla.  Although everyone goes to place like shimla with their loved ones or better half, even I dreamed of going there with you but my crimes are so big that you left me.  I know I deserve this but my heart wants you badly. Please come back to me. (He start crying and after two minutes he compose himself and says ) I didn't want you to be sad. So please don't be sad I have came here to inform you that I am going to Shimla for 1 week due to some business work and Ayush,  Ahana, Sonia are also going with me to Devika's home but I don't why I feeling that I will get you there surely. I am getting very strong feeling. Please Lakshmi came back to me Please.

Just then someone knock on the door of his room.

Rishi opened the door,

Sanjay: Woh Bhaiya Neelam Mam called everyone in the hall.

Rishi: Ok I am coming in 5 minutes.

After 10 minutes, everyone comes in the hall,

Neelam: Have Breakfast, everything is   Aaru's favourite.

Aaru: Thank you Nani.

(aaru hugged Neelam. Now Neelam loves Aaru more than Rishi)

Rishi: (Fake annoyingly to Aaru)  Aaru you snatched my mom,  Now she cares for you more than me. (Rishi Pouts)

Aaru: (Happily)  Everyone loves me because I'm good boy naa

Rishi: (fake angrily)  Accha bacchu.

And start running behind Aaru. After running a lot, Rishi catch arru. Rishi kisses him.

Neelam: (to Virender)  Only Aaru can make Rishi smiles.  After Lakshmi departure,  Rishi forgot to live and smile. I commit a big mistake, I never realized Lakshmi's value.  Now because of my mistake my Rishi is living like a corpse, who is taking breathes but had no soul. I  hope Rishi  will find Lakshmi soon. And I will apologize to Lakshmi.

Virender : I am glad Neelam that you realize Lakshmi's value,  I know you are late but atleast you realize your mistakes.  I will pray to god that Rishi Will find Lakshmi soon.

After that everyone had their breakfast.

Raj: greets everyone.

Virender: (happily) Always stay happy beta.

Raj: Thank you Chacha ji.

After that Devika hugs everyone.
Then Everyone left.

At Airport,

Everyone are chit chatting but Rishi was doing some important mails.

Sonia: Bhai we are going to Shimla, atleast please leave the work for day please.

Rishi: You know naa Sonia, I am coming with you because of business work. Then I  have to do my work.

Ahana: (to everyone very slowly)  I hope that Lakshmi will return soon and make Rishi bhai like his old self who loves everyone, used to stay happy.  I miss my old bhai very much.

Devika: I also missed bhai'old self

Sonia and Ayush: (together)  Me too.

Raj: I never meet Lakshmi Bhabhi but I can she is a gem that why everyone miss her so much. I will pray to god that she will return soon.

(Me: when everyone is saying then she have to return surely)

Rishi POV

I know my this rude behavior hurts everyone.  But without you Lakshmi,  my family is incomplete. And you know what today my heart is beating really fast and my heart is saying that  I am coming near you.  I don't know why but my heart is saying.

Rishi's POV ended.

Aaru: (to Ahana)  Maasi I will make you meet my best friend Pari. She is super cute like me. She always help me in studies. She is also a topper like me.

Ahana: (lovingly)  Accha then I will surely meet that cutie girl.

Just then there is a announcement to board the flight.

Everyone board their flight,

Ahana and Sonia are sitting together

Rishi and Ayush are sitting together

Devika,  Raj and Aarav are sitting together.

Rishi board the flight and sleeps.

Ayush saw this and opened his mobile and opened a photo.  He looks at that photo lovingly

Ayush: (slowly) Where are you. Why did you left me.  You know naa I really  love you but I can't tell this everyone because everyone is already worried for Rishi bhai. I always miss our banters, our arguments,  our silly talks Shalu. (Yes the girl is non other than Shalu)  You know what Shalu,  this is the only secret that I didn't told to Mama and Rishi bhai. I  never told them that I love you because if I  told it to Mama and Rishi bhai, then Rishi bhai will feel more guilty and Mama's health will deteriorate more and I didn't want that but I really miss you Shalu Aalu. Please come back. You know naa I can't even shoe my pain to someone other than you.  Since you lefted me I never smiled genuinely. But today I am feeling that I will meet you soon. I don't know that my feelings are right or not but I hope I will meet you soon.

Saying this Ayish closed his phone. But his talk was heard by Rishi.

Rishi P.O.V

I know Ayush you are very broken from inside. I know that you love Shalu.  I am really sorry bhai you are getting punished because of my crimes. I am feeling like really ashamed of myself. Everyone are sad and broken because of my stupidity. But I promise you Ayush,  I will find Lakshmi and Shalu soon.

Saying this a lone tear skipped from his eyes.

That's it for today I know it is a very short update but I will try to update a long part.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes and errors.

Please do votes and comments.

I hope that you will like today's part.

And I  will try to update my other story soon.

Till the next update bye guys 👋

Take Care 👍