Part 17

Hii Guys,

So let's continue the story without wasting anyone time.

Rishi: (mumbling)  Lak...... Lakshmi..... ple... ase forgiveeee me... I know I.... I... I... did a bigg..... mistake. Don't leavee... me I wi....ll die.....

Rishi was continuously mumbling this. In the meantime Ayush came there and saw Rishi in drunkard, sensless and broken state. Seeing Rishi in this state, Ayush also broked because in his whole life Rishi never broked, never got sad,  whatever he wanted he got but today he was broken beyond any boundary. 

After controlling his emotions, Ayush goes to Rishi.

Ayush: (in broken voice)  Bhai... Rishi Bhai....  Why you had drinked so much. You know naa it's not good for health.

Rishi looked at Ayush but his vision was blurry but soon it clear a bit.

Rishi : (In broken and devastated state) Ayush plea...se tell..... your Bha...bhi, not to lea... ve meeee I really... love her. She always listen....  to you naaa, please convience he.... her ayush,  please.... I will..... die without her... She.... is my.... life... I will die without her.....

Saying this Rishi got unconscious.

Ayush becomes very emotional.

Ayush: (broken looking at his brother's state)  Someone has said very true that Loves has the power to make someone World's happiest person and it has the power to make someone World's biggest heartbroken person. Love has the power to give to give pain and it has ability of treating pain. This love make a person World's strongest person and it has the ability of making someone world's weakest person too.  Today this love made my bhai world's biggest broken person.  This love made my bhai, India's one of the biggest business tycoon, The Rishi Oberoi Weak.  Today this Love defeated my bhai. I wish God if This Love is this painful then don't give love to anyone.  I can't see my brother in this condition. Please god, please return back my brother's happiness to him, (now crying) I bag you god,  I beg you.

After 5 minutes, he composed himself.

Ayush : (thinking)

No, I can't take him home in this condition, what will I say to Raj jiju. Aaru will be scared to see Rishi Bhai in this condition.  I think I should take him a Hotel.  Yes,  this would be good.

Ayush takes Rishi to his Car with the help of the waiter.  Then he takes him to a hotel, takes a room and made Rishi sleeps properly but Rishi still was murmuring sorry to Lakshmi. Ayush felt sad but fall asleep.

On the other hand,

Pari came out with Bani. Bani saw that Lakshmi is really upset and broken. But Pari being a child didn't understand why her mother is upset. And where is his Ri uncle.

Pari: (Innocently) Mumma What happened, why are you sad?  Where is Ri uncle. 

Bani: (controlling the situation) Beta Ri uncle had a urgent work, So he left.  So now you go and sleep.  Tomorrow you had to go to school.

Pari: (innocently)  Ok Maasi.

Bani: Ok, I will nake you sleep.

Pari and Bani left.

Lakshmi goes to her Room and start talking looking at Chand and Stars.

Lakshmi : (teary eyed) Why is this happening me Babaji.  Firstly you took away my parents, I broke in million pieces. But for my sisters sake I composed myself and start living again then you made me meet Rishi.  Then Our marriage got fixed. Slowly I fall for him by seeing his gestures.  Then I got to know that whatever I felt with Rishi and his family is the biggest illusion, that his love, Care, friendship, and even our marriage is a illusion.  That his Mom and Bua didn't like me but make me married him just for his horoscopes. That he never loved me only just backstabbed me with a person whom I think as my friend, the close friend Malishka. When I saw him getting married to Malishka, my already broken heart broked into another million pieces. Then I again start living with my sister but My constant encounter with Rishi didn't let me live peacefully,  then he hit by a bullet, then his mother tried to purchase me that time I got enough with him and his family.  I left Mumbai and came to Shimla.  I start living again while mending my broken heart with the help of my best friend Ragini.  I also meeted Sanskar who became a good friend of mine. Then again you can't see me happy, you took away Ragini and Laksh. I again broked.  Then Pari came in this world .I start living  again for her sake.  I forget Rishi and made Pari my world.  And now again , you can't see my happiness, so you again send Rishi in my life to broken me.  Why you always test me God! Why? But I am telling you that I won't will fall weak this time.  I won't let you snatch my happiness from me.  I won't let you god. I won't....