Part 20

Hii guys,

Sorry  guys for the delay,
Let's continue the story without wasting anyone time,

Saskaar and Lakshmi got shocked to see the person infront of him. Yes,you all are right, the eprson is non other than Rishi.

Rishi was looking at them with red blood shot eyes. His blood is boiling to see his lakshmi with Sanskar, seeing that her beautiful smile is for Sanskar not for him. He just want to snatch away Lakshmi from Sanskar and hide her from the whole world. But he was feeling helpless.

Lakshmi looked at Rishi and understand his thoughts very well. So she intertwined her hand with Sanskar. So Sanskar also understand, what she wanted to do. So he assured through his eyes.

Sanskar : (smiling) Hiii Rishi, how are you. Wait a second, you want to meet Pari's mother which also means you want to meet "MY WIFE" . So here is my wife Mrs. Lakshmi Sanskar Maheshwari.

Now Lakshmi smiles but Rishi was feeling like someone is just stabbing his heart non-stop.

Lakshmi: (acting as she doesn't know Rishi at all) Hello Mr.Oberoi. I am LAKSHMI SANSKAR MAHESHWARI . NICE TO MEET YOU.

Rishi thinks Something.

Rishi: (Smiling and trying to control his jealousy) Hello Lakshmi. I can call you Lakshmi as Sanskar is my friend. I don't think he won't mind if I call you Lakshmi.  Right Sanskar.

Sanskar: (Smiling) Of course Not.

Rishi: (Continuing) So Lakshmi, Sanskar won't mind, I hope you also won't mind.

Lakshmi understand that he is playing game because if she say no then he will prove that she is still weak and if she say yes then he will try to make her remember their past.

Lakshmi: (smirking) Of course not  Mr.Oberoi because I won't mind strangers.  So why would I mind you.

Rishi feels angry.

Rishi: (trying to control his anger and speaks in low volume whoch is audible to Lakshmi only) Don't worry may be I am stranger Right now but soon I would make you Mrs. LAKSHMI RISHI OBEROI.

Lakshmi got really angry.

Lakshmi: (angrily) How dare you to talk to me like that.

Rishi: (Laughing) Aree Lakshmi this much anger didn't suit you.

Sanskar: (trying to control the situation) Actually we have to go right now Rishi. So will meet you soon.

Rishi: (fake Smiling) Sure.

Rishi did a handshake with Sanskar and Rishi  almost crushes Sanskar's hand because of jealousy. Sanskar also didn't show his pain. Just smiles weakly.

Sanskar held Lakshmi hand and left from there. Rishi saw their hands and burn in jealousy.

Rishi to himself with utter jealousy.

I am feeling like to kill him. I just hate his smiles. How dare he to take away my wife. How he was Smiling with my Lakshmi.  I will broke his every teeth. I have to do something of him.

Lakshmi and Sanskar came out and Sanskar winced in pain.

Sanskar: ( wincing in pain) Aree why didn't you told me that he is so short tempered. He almost crushed my hand. He is really a dangerous person. In which hell you had put me Lakshmi. He looks at me like he will kill me witb his look.

Lakshmi:( apologising) I am so sorry,  come with me home , I will massage your hand.

Sanskar: (painfully) Aree woh toh aana hi padega tumhare yeh pati kabhi bhi ghar par aa sakta hai but pari ko bhi toh samjhana  padega. What if Rishi asked her  about my relation with her.

Lakshmi: (Nodding) You are right. We have to explain her anyhow. Bit for now come with me , you need bandage , it turned blue.

Lakshmi and Sanskar left.

In Rishi Room , Rishi was jealous like anything. Rishi punches the wall repeatedly while Remembering Sanksar  and Lakshmi  together. Blood start oozing out but he didn't care.

Rishi to himself.

Lakshmi you are mine, yoy didn't do right by leaving me I really love you I know I did a mistake but this punishment is not fair. I will take you away .BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE. I WILL MELT YOUR HEART SOON. I WILL WIN YOUR HEART SOON BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU'RE NOT MARRIED. YOU WILL BE MINE SOON. JUST WAIT SWEETHEART.

That's it for today guys.  I hope you guys will like it.

Thanks for reading.
Till the next update bye guys
Take care