Part 14

Hii guys, 

So finally RishMi and Shayush are going to meet. So are you all excited, please tell me that in the comment section. So now without wasting anyone time lets continue the story.

Rishi comes to his room to fetch up the car keys but saw Lakshmi photo. So he goes to her photo and starting talking to her.  

Rishi: (talking to Lakshmi's photo)  Lakshmi you know what happened some moment ago, I gifted Pari a Doll which she likes very much, so in excitement she hugged me and I felt some strange feelings like I had a strong connection with her......... I know this is very odd but I am feeling these feelings from so long ..... And now I am going to drop her, So I am feeling these feelings very much.......But don't worry about me I am fine may be  Its just a illusion of my emotions. OK now I am going to drop her , so I will talk to you after I will come....

Rishi kissed Lakshmi's pic and left. 

Rishi was going to Pari, just then Ayush came to him.

Ayush:  (Seriously& hesitately) Rishi Bhai Actually I am not feeling good ,So can I accompany you to Pari's House please....Please bhai....

Rishi saw very seriousness in Ayush's face so he said yes.

Actually Ayush is also feeling same like Rishi ,so to divert his mood he asked Rishi to accompany him.

Ayush:(smiling a little) Thank you Rishi Bhai .......

Rishi nods and both goes to Pari...

Rishi: (smiling a little)Let's go Pari...

Pari: (cutely) How much you take time Ri uncle....

Rishi: Sorry Pari , Actually I was talking to someone ,so I got late.

Pari: Its ok Ri Uncle.

Ayush: (smiling at Pari's cuteness)  Pari Baccha < I am also coming with you... 

Pari: (smiling) Thats will be great uncle... you will sit with me please...

Ayush : Sure Baccha

Now trio goes to The Car, 
Rishi sits on the driver seat and Ayush and Pari to Passenger seat.

While Rishi was driving the Car and looking at Pari and thinking about his own feelings, while Pari and Ayush are talking and both like each others company...

Pari: (cutely) Uncle you know who gifted me this dolll...

Ayush: (smilingly) Who gifted you this beautiful doll...

Pari: (cutely) Riiii Uncle and I had thought a name for the doll...

Ayush: (smilingly) Accha , Ri uncle gifted you this doll, This doll is very beautiful and what name you thought for this beautiful doll.

Pari: (cutely) I will call her by the name "Kavya" 

Ayush: (smiling and lovingly) Oh wow this name is so beautiful like this doll....

Pari: (cutely) Thank you....

Rishi: Pari now we had reached your colony and now tell me what is your house no ....

pari: (cutely) House no . 77 

Rishi: (smilingly) Ok....

On the other hand,