Part 18

Hiii guys,

I am just really sorry for sudden disappearance from Wattpad but my Mobile got broken and my exam are going tooo. So I didn't get able to write the updates. So please forgive me for not updating the chapters.So let's continue the story without wasting anyone time.

So the story continue from tge next Day,

Lakshmi waked up and complete all her houshold chores. Shalu and Bani waked up at their ususal  time.

Bani: (A little confused) Are you going somewhere Di? You completed all the work alone and that too so earlier.

Shalu: Yes Di, Bani is saying right.

Lakshmi: I am going for some important work, I will tell you later. Bani please drop pari at school.

Bani: Ok Di, I will. Don't worry.

Shalu : (motivating Lakshmi) Ok Di, you go, we trust you a lot. You will be successful in your work for sure.

Lakshmi got confidence and she smiles.
Lakshmi : (smiling) Thank you Shalu and Bani for always supporting me. If you two aren't with me then I don't know how would I survive.

Shalu: (lightning the mood) You would make me cry Di.

Bani: Yes.

Just then Pari came ,

Pari: (Cutely) Mumma , Shalu Maasi, Bani Maasi Good Morning.

All wished Pari good morning

Pari: (Cutely) Mumma aap kahi jaa rahe ho.

Lakshmi: Yes Baccha, I am going out for a very important work.

Pari: (Cutely) Ok Mumma ,All the best.

Lakshmi : ( Kissing Pari) Thank you so much Baccha.

Soon Lakshmi left.

On Rishi and Ayush side,

Rishi waked up. His head was spinning like hell.

Rishi: (groaning in pain) Aaaahhhh! Why my head is paining so much. Where I am!

Just then he remember yesterday event.

Rishi : (in broken voice) Lak...Lakshmi movvedd on.... I lost her, I.... lost her for forever.

Just then someone forward a glass of lemonade infront of him. Because Rishi was having a headache, he drink it a go. After drinking it,Rishi felt much better. Then he saw Ayush is standing infront of him.

Rishi: (confused) I was in bar then how I came here and who told you that I am here.

Ayush: (a little angry because his bhai is not taking care of himself) I brought you here because my bhai, the greatest business tycoon had drink 10 bottles of Alcohol.

Rishi: ( in broken voice) Why are you talking to me like this.

Ayush: (angrily) You are really asking me Why I am angry, Didn't you know why I am angry. I am angry because you are not taking care of yourself.  Our family doctor also told you not to drink but you , you never listen to anyone. Did you thought ever, If anything happen to you then what will the whole family will do. You are everyone eye's apple. And Neelam Mami she will die after seeing your condition.  So please for god sake bhai, don't become Devdas.