Part 12

Hii guys, 

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story.

Sanskar: So Lakshmi we are done with shopping, now I am feeling very hungry. Let's go to food court.

Lakshmi: OK Let's go.

Both of them go to the food court and Sanskar brings some sandwich and two of coffee for them. They start eating just then some sauce comes on Lakshmi's lip. Sanskar signs her but she didn't understand,so sanskar himself cleans it. Lakshmi smiles a little.

On the other hand, 

Rishi feels dizzy due to not having breakfast. So he also comes to Food Court to have something. He sits on the table from where lakshmi'back was looking but sanskar can be seen. Rishi had a Burger.

At Sanskar Lakshmi table, 

After having sandwich ad coffee, Lakshmi want to eat cup cakes . So she goes to purchase to purchase some cupcakes. Just then Sanskar saw Rishi and calls him. Rishi saw him and comes to him.

Rishi: Hii Sanskar

Sanskar: Hii Rishi, So you are also here to have breakfast.

Rishi:  Yes, I had . Did you had.

Sanskar: Yes, I had but the girl with whom I come want to eat cupcake ,so she had gone to buy cupcake.

Rishi: oh! ok 

Sanskar; Aree! Why are you standing here, Please sit. Wait for a minute , she will come then I will introduce to her.

Rishi : ( while sitting) ok.

They chit chat for sometime. Lakshmi was coming back toward the table but..... Rishi Phone rings....

Rishi Conversation on call

Rishi:  Hii Ayush

(we are able to hear Rishi side of Conversation)

Rishi: Ok I will come.

Phone conversation ended.

Rishi: (apologetically) Sorry Man! I have to go as there are some work at home. I will surely meet her in the evening.

Sanskar: (smilingly) No problem Man . See you in the evening. Bye.

Rishi : ok Bye.

Rishi left. 

Just then Lakshmi came and saw someone going.

Lakshmi: (questioningly) Sanskar who was the man???

Sanskar: (smilingly) He is my friend. We meet yesterday itself. his name is Ris.......

Lakshmi's Phone ring,

Lakshmi: OK I will bring all this. 

Call ended.

Lakshmi: Sanskar Can you drop me near the vegetable Market. Actually I have to purchase some vegetables.

Sanskar: Ok I will. 

So they finish their cupcakes fast and left from there.

At Kaur House,

Rishi comes with many shopping bags.

Ayush: Thanks bhai for bring all this. 

Rishi: Is all the preparations are done. 

Ayush: Yes bhai, Almost. You just go and get freshen up.