Part 21

Hii guys,

Actually I want to inform you all that I will update the story whenever I will be free. I am a college student and always had a tight schedule and because of that I got less time to update any story. So please forgive for that. Now coming back to the story.

Sanskar and Lakshmi reached Pari's School to pick her up. Lakshmi was a little bit tensed that will Pari be covinced with her statement or not.

Soon the bell ring and students started coming out amd soon Pari came out. Pari got really happy by seeing Sanskar and Lakshmi together.

Pari runs happily and hugged Sanskar. Lakshmi smiles seeing this.

Pari: (happily) Buddy..... I was just thinking to meet you as I just want to eat bhel puri. And I know you will fulfill all my wishes.

Sanskar remember something and smiles sadly.

Sanskar: (kissing Pari's Cheek) Ofcourse I will fulfill all my buddy's wishes.

Lakshmi: (fake angry) Yeah! Yeah! Only Buddy loves you . Mumma don't love Pari Right.

Sanskar: (smiling) Pari I think Someone is really jealous. Isn't it.

Pari: (murmuring) Yes buddy , a little. (Now loudly) No Mumma . MUMMA loves me a lot and Pari also loves mumma a lot.

Pari goes to Neelam and kissed on her cheeks.

Lakshmi: (happily) So as pari kissed me so I will take Pari to Parks first there we will eat bhel puri, then Ice cream. Pari will so  ride on jhullas.

Pari: (happily and excitedly) Yeahhhhhh

Sanskar: (Copying Pari) Yeahhhh.

Then Sanskar pick up Pari and takes her to his Car and then leaves from there.

But all these was seen by Rishi and Ayush as they had came to pick up Aaru.

Rishi comes out and sit near a bench. Rishi eyes filled with tear. Ayush comes there and tries to console ayush.

Rishi : (hugging Ayush) Ayush ....  Ayush I can't to do this with Pari. She is such an innocent and cute child. I can't break her happy family. Even Lakshmi was looking so happy. She was never this much happy with me. Pari and Lakshmi had everything and Sanskar is also such a good gentleman unlike me. He keeps Lakshmi and Pari so happy. I can take away Pari's happiness.

Saying this he break down.

Ayush: (hugging him and trying to calm him down) I know bhai, Lakshmi is looking happy and she had such a cute daughter too.But I don't know why but I am feeling that there is something which we  aren't able to see. I am feeling like this is all a illusion of us.

Rishi: (sadly and lifeless but yet determined) I don't know whether you are right or not but I had taken a decision that I will leave from Lakshmi and Pari's life for forever. They are living happily, So I hadn't any right to spoil there happiness. I will leave from Shimla as soon as my deal get completed.

Ayush: (worried for his bhai ) Are you sure bhai?

Rishi: (determined) Yes, I am pretty sure. I had never given any happiness to Lakshmi. So this decision of mine will give much happiness to Lakshmi for sure. But I need your support bhai.

Ayush: You had full support from my side Bhai. I am with you in your every decision of yours.

Saying this Ayush hugged Rishi very tightly to give him some comfort.

On the other hand,

Sanskar, Lakshmi and Pari reached the Park and eat bhel Puri and ice then pari ride on jhullas.

Pari: (coming to Sanskar happilyand hugged him tightly) Thank you so much Buddy. I really enjoyed today. I wish that you always take me here.

Sanskar: (happily) Anything foy you buddy. But you know what we are playing a game with your Ri uncle. Do you want to join us.

Lakshmi looked at Sanskar in confusion.

Pari: (excitedly) Which game buddy.

Sanskar: Buddy Actually we are playing a game in which I am playing your father's Role. So when your Ri Uncle ask you who is your father then you have to tell him that I am your father. Then we will win. So will you play with me as my partner.

Pari: (happily ) Ofcourse Buddy.

Lakshmi smiles in relief that her truth won't be out. But she didn't knew that her happiness is short lived.