Part 1

Hii Guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Rishi got discharged from hospital but Lakshmi didn't came to see him even for once. Rishi feels very bad about it.

Neelam: (concerned) Ayush please take Rishi to his room and make sure that he will rest atleast for one week.

Ayush: Ok Mami.

Ayush take Rishi to his (Rishi) Room but Rishi refused to go to his room,

Rishi: (painfully) Ayush please take me to your room, I won't feel good in this room without Lakshmi.

Ayush: (I know bhai that you love Lakshmi bhabhi) but when will you realize it.

Ayush then take Rishi to his (Ayush)  Room, and left the room to bring Rishi's medicine.

Rishi thought,

I love Lakshmi because Dadi used to say that whom we love the most, we remember them when we are on death bed. I remember Lakshmi when   I thought that I am going to die. I love her innocence, her cuteness, her village talk,  her beliefs, her care, her selfless love. I love you Lakshmi.  I will come tomorrow and will bring you back in the house which you make home.

With this thought he slept.

On the Other Hand,

Lakshmi thought, (crying)

Why Matarani Why me,  First you take away my parents then you make me meet Rishi and then we got married. I thought that this is a new start of my life which was fill with happiness but I was so wrong,  he married me because of his horoscope. He just stabbed my heart, my soul,  my trust. Now I  am sure his mother will come surely to take me with her or If I refused she will insult me and will try to purchase my love for Rishi.

(Looking at Shalu and Bani) 
I have no worries for me but my sisters are my responsibilities and if they will see Neelamji' act then they will broke down and their trust on world will shattered. No I can't let this happen and even if tomorrow I will handle everything then till when I  will handle. No in this city I have to meet them everyday here or there.  It will affect Shalu and Bani and make their life miserable. No I  won't let them destroy my sister's life.  I want peace for them which will they won't get here. We have to leave this city.

(Determined) Yes, we will leave this city tomorrow itself.

Then Lakshmi call someone,

(Other side Person's voice is not audible to us)

Lakshmi : I am coming tomorrow. Please arrange a place for us to live.  And if there is a vacancy in any job. I will do that job.

Lakshmi :Thank you so much

Then Lakshmi goes to window saw the moon and start thinking about Rishi.

Lakshmi thought

This is the last dat of us in Mumbai Rishi.  From tomorrow onwards you don't have to see me. I hope now you will be happy with the love of your life.

With this thought she fakes a smile.

On the other hand,

Rishi sleep got disturbed, so he waked up and goes to his room's window and start seeing the moon.

Rishi thought,

Lakshmi you know what today I realized that I can't live without you yaar. I just love you so much that I can't express. Just wait for tonight, I will come to tomorrow morning itself to you and will bring you back in this house. I know you will not forgive me easily. But I will do anything to get your forgiveness. I will make you fall in love with me again.  I will never let you go away from me and I promise I will always keep you happy.

With this thought he smiles.

Next Morning,

Rishi start getting ready,

Rishi thought,

I am coming Lakshmi to take you back in this house as Mrs. Lakshmi Rishi Oberoi, my wife, this house daughter in law. I will get you back in this house at any cost.

With this thought Rishi comes downstairs,

Neelam saw him and got worried,

Neelam: (worriedly)  Where are you going Rishi.  Tomorrow itself you got discharged and now you are going to office.  No you won't go to office atleast for two weeks.

Rishi: (calmly) Mom I am not going to office but Lakshmi' house to get her back in this house. Because I had realized that my true love is Lakshmi. I really love her mom. I can't live without her.  If I lost her then I don't whether this markesh dosh will take my life or not but if I lost my Lakshmi naa then I will surely die in her love. I need her mom.  She has become my addiction. You know mom I didn't sleep in our room since Lakshmi has left this house because every corner of our room has her memories.  So please try to understand mom I can't live without her so please don't stop me today, I will bring her back then I will do everything whatever you will say.

Neelam realize Rishi's love for Lakshmi.

Neelam: Ok but take ayush with you.

Rishi: (happily) Thank you so much mom.

Ayush and Rishi left.

After 15 mins,

Rishi reach Lakshmi's house with Rose bouquet .

He knocked,

Neha open the door,

Neha: What do you need?

Rishi didn't said anything and come inside. Ayush also come inside.

Rishi: (shouting) Lakshmi where are you Lakshmi.  Lakshmi Lakshmi.

Rano coming outside.

Rano : Why are you shouting. 

Rishi: Chachi ji where is Lakshmi.

Neha: She is not here.

Rishi: (madly)  Oh so she has gone to jewelry store.

Rano: (angry)  She is neither here nor in jewellery store.  Aree She is not in Mumbai.

Rishi: (shocked)  What do you mean by that.

Rano: (angrily)  She has left Mumbai with Shalu and Bani. Before you ask I make it clear to you that we don't know where she has left.

Rishi: (angrily) Where she has gone. How could she left. She didn't think about me once.  She didn't even come to meet me.

Ayush tries to calm down rishi but in vain.

Rishi: (determined) I will find Lakshmi soon and will take her back to Oberoi Mansion.

That's it for today I hope you guys will like today's part.

What do you that Will Rishi be able to find Lakshmi? Will Lakshmi forgive Rishi?  Will She come back to Oberoi Mansion?

Please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always.

Keep supporting my this story too like my other stories.

Thank you for reading my story.

Till the next update bye guys 👋

Take Care 👍